7. Foreshadowed

You look up at your phone smiling at your response while the banana secretly reads what kind of silly thing you've written. You giggle thinking about how confused that strange person with your number must be.

The banana sips his coffee and scrolls up to check the time. The rain still softly dropping on your rooftop. He looks out of the kitchen window sipping his coffee slowly.

After finishing his coffee the banana takes his banana patterned umbrella. "See you guys at the set it's a full-time job." He says walking outside into the rain. You hear an umbrella open and footsteps slowly leaving.

"*Sigh* I bet we have to clean the building." Your bean dad says sitting next to you "Dad we don't have to do anything y'know?" You say. Your dad slowly looks at you a look of honor on his face. "It is a janitors duty, one where we have inherited this title that people don't appreciate." He slowly paused. "We must help this train wreck of a company." He quietly said before adding a gentle "y/n."

You being strangely moved by this nodded your head. You had almost forgotten your roots! "Okay I'll help clean up..." You pause frowning "But not the toilets, anything but the toilets."

Your father nodded his head agreeing to your terms. "Well we better get started kiddo." He said passing your umbrella and grabbing his own from the umbrella box near the front door. You both began your perilous yet peaceful walk while the rain gently washes away your umbrellas.

Eventually from your uneventful yet peaceful walk you come across the big yellow arch that leads inside the studio. With the two palm trees on each side of the arch and the checkered floor, you and your dad walked straight in.

The dancing banana was actually waiting for you two! He skipped right over to you and your father offering a dazzling smile. "Today I have a great idea!" The banana said cheerfully. Your dad and you looked at each other then back at the banana questionably.

"You'll be getting paid extra if your in!" He said catching your attention. "*sigh* and I was just about to start bonding doing janitor duties with y/n." Your father quietly muttered looking away from the banana.

You awkwardly looked away too.

"So what is it?" Your father questioned. The banana began whispering in both of you and your fathers your non existent ears.

A while later...

"It's time for shovellwareess brain game!" The announcer announceringly announced.

"And here's the banan' with a plan! The dancing banana!"

Dancing banana appeared charmingly waving at the audience the audience cheered in delight.

"Thank you, thank you you are all too kind! Well not TOO kind an adequate amount of kind!"

The banana exclaimed as the crowd exploded! Applause and cheers filled the room as the contestants entered the stage. You don't know who the contestants were since you were hidden, but on call with your father who was in the crowd. He wanted to be on call with you because he was worried for your safety.

"Y/n there's someone I need to warn you about on stage, someone you dislike." Your father said while the phone was close to his face due to the loud crowd. "Hey dad what's the issue?" You whisper.

"That crazy fangirl that asked to sit next to you made herself up on the stage!" You panic. "Did you ask dancing banana about removing her?!" You say through gritted teeth. "Are you kidding kiddo?! He's upstage right now!" Your father said worryingly.

"Ooh right, sorry sorry... Oh well.." You say hoping for the best. "Anyway the other contestants are a strange grape named Jet and that fish with a hat again!" You sigh "Thanks for the information dad, also that fish must be really popular!" You pause.

"Wait JET?! The books I read say that guys a legend! Maybe that's why he's on the show-" your father looks at his phone confusingly. "Wait what do you mea-"

A strange grape figure phases through the wall interrupting your call with your father.

"Oh hey so that's what's in here!" Went a light green grape. "Uhhhh" You say looking at the strange grape. The grape immediately looked embarrassed waving his hands around panickingly.

"Oh yeah don't mind me..." Jet then proceeded to phase through the wall back to his podium. You still looked flabbergasted as you expected the books to be false. Your head slowly watched the grape phased back to his podium.

"Oh. My. God." Your father said witnessing everything. While the crowd couldn't because they were still cheering and focusing on Dancing banana. "Dad we could ask for his help if he comes back!" You say enthusiasticly on the phone.

Your father nodded in understanding.
"Okay sweetie..I'll call if there's something I want-no NEED to talk about..I love you bye!" Your father responded hanging up slowly.

He missed your voice already. As he silently watched the show thinking about that strange grape and if you were safe.. But he trusted you.

An amount of time passed and the insane fangirl was tied with the green grape. The fangirl looked like she was about to bite, maim and kill her opponent while Jet the grape just smiled at her. The fish was just asleep.

The final question was near and the audience were paying full attention to the set! This question was for Jet the green grape. The announcer read the questions:

Artistic Integrity!

Talking about states!

Science Rules!

Jet immediately picked Artistic Integrity. "Artistic integrity please!" The grape yelled. The lights dimmed and some generic showcase music played.

"You know who isn't bored and is a board? It's boardy the smart boarddd!" Everyone in the audience cheered besides you and your dad. Oldest nephew lept from his seat to the middle camera (You secretly boo backstage to boardy though).

"I hope I'm being paid extra for this!" He said in his annoying, ANNOYING voice.

(Well most of you think it's annoying)

"What is this painting called?" Boardy asked to the contestants. A picture of a tower with stars was present. "The Starry Night!" The grape said. "Correct!"

The crowd cheered. Now it was time... "Now our final prize issss a new caaaaaaaaaarrrrr... Y/n?! No what are you doing up there? You should be with the audience! Even your model is 3D! This definitely isn't right..." The announcer questioned.

Hell then broke loose