8. Oof

No, it was not supposed to be like this. You. Y/n were supposed to pull out the car battery that hit your head and personally give it to the winner. But now you are trapped in your subconscious. Oh what have you done y/n? This was not a very good idea...AT ALL.

Now you are trapped in the dark subconscious ocean of your brain struggling to understand what sort of thing happened to you, drowning in the depths of darkness... But first you need to wake up... What's this?! There's a light?!

"Y/n, Y/N?!"

It seems as though something is calling you, is this

It seems as though something is calling you, is this...the light itself? Wait is it your father?! You immediately reach towards the light!

"Y/n where are you! I can't lose my profitable cash co- I mean business partner!"

Oh come on! It's the gosh darn banana! You instantly revert back to the darkness as you cannot be bothered waking up. Then you remember the one thing you get from your employers! Praise and recognition of hard work? What are you 4? I'm talking about what every working adult wants more of!

Money.

The banana uncovered you from the studio rubble, a panicked look on his face

"Y/n stop sleeping on the set and let's scram!" 💀 The banana hissed impatiently. You slowly open your eyes after hearing that banana-like voice "Wait whaaaa..." You must be really out of it as you said those words like an indecisive Karen ordering something from a retail store.

You instantly snap back to reality after hearing a scream. "Where's my dad you banana!?" You say placing your hands on your head troublesomely. The banana placed a hand on his chin thoughtfully. He thought for a while.

"Oh yes your dad is safe, Cantaloupe has him, he was quite worried about you too but he sustained heavy injuries trying to find you." You sluggishly stand up after hearing the bananas answer. Heavily bruised you limp to your house. The dancing banana walked back to your house with you the rain although tiny amounts of it fall on your tired face.

"Yeah he is at resting at your house y/n..." He said adjusting his bow tie which no longer stuck on himself. "Good." You say seriously as you kept walking home with the banana. In your mind you swore you would scold your employer about saying it was 'perfectly safe' and that the security would handle anything bad from happening.

You bump into the door from thinking too much. "Yikes.. Oh well." The banana says shrugging while pulling you aside and going inside your house. You embarrassingly go inside after your employer witnessed your silly moment.

After heading inside the warm, familiar clutches of your estate you see your dad on the couch injured while cantaloupe was at the kitchen drinking the large supply of root beer in the fridge. You see about 4 whole empty root beer bottles besides the Cantaloupe drinking his 5th.

"Y/n...Y/N!" Your dad says slowly getting up from the couch. "No dad don't get up you silly goose-" You exclaim worryingly. You slowly trudged up to your bedroom while the banana takes a seat next to Cantaloupe making coffee for himself from your coffee maker.

You go into your room, gather all your pillows and blankets in it, and return to the first floor sluggishly. The banana watches you while sipping his coffee as you clumsily put the blankets on your father. "You better not tell me to return these blankets to myself, my injuries are not as bad as yours." You say silently.

"If I lost you it wouldn't impact me physically but mentally I would- and you don't want that to happen right?" You sigh. "I just really don't want to lose you, you silly goose." You say definitely not tearing up seeing your fathers horrible state.

Your bean fathers eyes widened. He then closed his eyes in understanding drifting off to sleep. You sat near the staircase opposite to the couch not even bothering to find an alternative of a blanket. You really didn't want your father to go...

After shutting your eyes and listening to the rain you instantly fall asleep. The cantaloupe and banana look at each other and sigh. The dancing banana pulled out his phone to call one of his alive employees.

"Oh hey Mr Dancing Banana Sir! What do you need?" The banana sighed.

"4 blankets and-" The Dancing Bananas tie fell off. "... Some glue. "

"O-Oh you got it sir! I'll see you soon!" The employee enthusiasticly said.

"Good

"Good." The Dancing Banana hanged up on his employee sipping his coffee slowly. He was lucky that only the live audience studio was destroyed and not the studio room quarters. The Dancing Banana pulled the knife out of his shoulder (definently not from a particular orange.) without flinching and set it on the table.

Cantaloupe looked a little afraid at the banana but pretended not to see. He was not at all like in the studio!

*Knock Knock*

The Dancing Banana immediately put on his iconic smile.

"Dancing Banana Sir! Your request is here!" A popcorn hatted employee exclaimed. The Dancing Banana opened the door and inspected the goods. "Hmm the goods are bit wet but not too wet like a mop. Eh it'll do." He said shrugging while gluing his tie back on.

"Satisfactory work employee, thank you. " He said waving sweetly while closing the door. A muffled "You're welcome Sir!" could be faintly heard outside. The banana tossed the 4 layers of blankets on you, before returning to his rightful place. The kitchen seat again.

He phoned up and texted building companies on potential deals for the construction of the live audience section of the studio.

While Cantaloupe chugged away at the root beer in the fridge. The two of them staying inside for different reasons.

One stayed inside for friendship and one stayed for his cash machine. 💀