3. Basically Ohio

The banana adjusted his tie while winking as he happily skipped towards your bed. Your eyes were dazed as you looked at him a fuzzy, yellow, curvy fruit. Something about this description clicked in your head but that concussion just wouldn't let you think.

"*chuckle* are you that much in awe of how amazing I am?"

The banana claimed nodding his head in approval. You just kept staring at him, gears turning in your head.

"Wow you must really like bananas!" The banana exclaimed as he adjusted his tie while he waited for you to reply.

"Where-where are the cameras?" You finally paranoidly say. "Oh... The cameras... They're outside here come look. "

The strange banana walks to your window.

He then puts up your slider window as you and your father see that the tiny crowd outside your house has become a tangled mass of reporters and dancing banana fanboys and girls... And also the millions of people who have come to see the person who 'slept on set. '

The banana looked out at the crowd.
"Well I guess you were more successful than you anticipated!" The banana chuckled.

You turn back to the banana a look of fear in your eyes. "Banana what have you done?!"

"I've made you famous dear contestant! " He said unashamedly.

You were about to lay into him as you clenched your fist gritting your teeth.

But you saw your father worried about you.

"Y/n keep it together alright?" Your father responded hugging you. It made you snap back to your senses.

Until a chair was thrown downstairs through your window

Until a chair was thrown downstairs through your window. Followed by someone climbing through.

"HEY GUYS I FOUND A WAY IN! "
The crowd cheered.

"Uh oh." The banana said turning towards you.

You sarcastically snapped back "Yeahh, 'uh oh'. " But as soon as you said that you jumped in shock at the consistent banging of the door. "Oh chip it's like a horror movie.. "

"Calm down contestant *sigh* I'll handle it. " He removed his happy expression for 6 seconds while pulling up his non existent sleeves and answering the dreaded door.

Your dad instinctively shielded you just in case. He opened the door. To a bewildered but silent crowd...At your room door...5 seconds later...

"DANCING BANANA I LOVE YOU! " A fan shrieked.

"Where's the silly goofy ahh sleeper on set? "A refined reporter with glasses asked with a notepad.

"GUYS WHERE'S MY CHILD?! " A carrot yelled.

"WHY AM I HERE LOL?! " A teenage marshmallow went running around.

"PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! " Y/N yelled with a humongous grin on her face. "Oh come on dear contestant that was like years ago. " The banana said rolling his eyes in his rare upset expression. He truly was disappointed in you.

Then the crowd slowly began chanting peanut butter jelly time.. It was strangely well put together and not a mass of tangled voices.

The banana looked at you with murder in his eyes. He aggressively pointed towards you angry.

"Y/n! You! I'm so going to kil- *Ahem* that was not very nice of you dear contestant. "

You laughed at him "Serves you right for tossing a car battery at my head!"

The banana looked as though he was going to say something, but thought and nodded his head. This was indeed fair.

Y/n also saltily nodded at the banana a smug look on her face. "Wipe that smug look of your face." The banana muttered averting his eyes.

Luckily the crowd didn't hear this argument and eventually left after the banana used his charm on them

The banana sighed and looked at you and your traumatized father. "I've come to offer you two jobs at our set, we don't really read resumes though-" "I'm in."

The banana was quite shocked at this so much he dropped the smiling act.
"Wait don't you like, despise me? "

"To be honest I still do but I suck at writing resumes so what the kelp do I do for this sketchy as enterprise?" You say enthusiastically.

"I want to be a janitor there. " Your father said stroking his mustache again.

"Well you can technically do anything, I don't really care it's just you will get us more viewers." The banana shrugged. "Just be there on time and do whatever the kelp you want... " As he said that he casually walked away.