15. Agony Of Three

You and The Dancing Banana arrive as The Dancing Banana submits the tickets and goes inside with you, while S.W facepalmed as he didn't order any tickets in advance. "My, my why is the great detective so sad for?!" S.W turned around and saw Jet the grape.

S.W sighed while folding his arms. "Hello brother." He said through gritted teeth as he sighed and looked at his brother Jet. "Haha! why are you so sad and angry for?" The light green grape asked curiously. S.W raised his finger to caution his brother. "The Banana...He's here...Don't do anything dumb little brother. "

Now you see dear readers, S.W is a shortie as his younger brother is taller than him. S.Ws height is made up for with his tiny angry chihuahua personality. And on your right readers is the grape himself, the infamous phaser of walls Jet the grape.

"Ahh

"Ahh...The Banana huh..." Jet said his mood immediately dropping from his gentle smile that he puts on for his fans. He frowns and sighs.

"We will talk about this later, S.W... "

Meanwhile...

You and The Dancing Banana sit amongst the bustling audience as a light suddenly shines to the entrance of a door. The Dancing Banana brought some popcorn and took his seat next to you. "I did promise there would be food y/n dear." He giggled nervously while you just narrow your eyes suspiciously and say "K." And took some popcorn from The Dancing Banana.

"He's here and he feels no fear! It's the grape who we won't debate! It's Jet The Grape!" The shows announcer went.

The audience erupted with laughter and cheering for the strange grape you saw from the previous gameshow. He grinned and closed his eyes appearing to soak in all the attention that the crowd gives him. "Thank you, thank you!" Jet says laughing bashfully with a grin that could melt anyone's heart like butter exposed to heat.

"Now audience watch as I phase through this extremely dangerous fire!" Jet said cocky that he could do it as the audience hanged on to his every word

"Now audience watch as I phase through this extremely dangerous fire!" Jet said cocky that he could do it as the audience hanged on to his every word. Jet proceeded to just chill in the fire without getting burnt and just went on his fireproof phone. The audience cheered in delight as you and The Dancing Banana watched in boredom..Well maybe it was just you who was bored but The Dancing Banana was studying every single dangerous thing he did with passion in his eyes.

"How remarkable!" The Dancing Banana says clapping delightedly while you were thinking about what a force of nature this guy was. He probably could win a war against the world without anyone leaving a scratch on him.

"Y/n, my dear friend isn't this remarkable!" The Dancing Banana said now awestruck at watching the grape breathe underwater after being tossed inside a capsule with crocodiles. "Yeah it sure is weird..How is he doing that.?" You say skeptically as you watch The Dancing Banana chuckle mischievously at the dangerous act that Jet was doing.

But somehow you felt something was off when you saw how lost he looked. His face stopped smiling for the remainder of the show. A face of loss, of regret. You look around curiously to see if anyone paid attention to the silent suffering he was going through mentally but not physically.

The crowd didn't see that Jet was just another fruit or vegetable or some other ingredient and viewed him as an object. You looked to The Dancing Banana and saw his face cheer on the grape in excitement. You recognized this look on Jets face. He had lost someone dear to him.

You thought of your mother and tear up a bit unknowingly. The loss of someone who was so worried about you. Did you ever tell her how much you loved your mother before she went? You blocked those painful feelings out and just focus on how drained the grape looked.

He was worshipped yet, alone.

Your eyes just silently watched him as it reminded you seeing your young self struggling and thrashing in silence.

...

"And that's it from Jet the grape!" The shows announcer exclaimed. The audience roared and screamed in applause as whistles and cheers rang through the stage!

...

The Dancing Banana turned to you smiling wide. "Y/n! You barely touched your... Popcorn..?" His eyes widened as he slowly turned to you.

There was a moment of silence as The Dancing Banana looked at you with his jaw dropped...

"Y/n...Are you alright?" The Dancing Banana looked shocked to see you tear up. He put a hand on your shoulder comfortably and softly. "Hey, hey it's alright y/n what's wrong.." The Dancing Banana concerned, patting your shoulder to comfort you with a soft, gentle and understanding voice.

"K." You say definitely not tearing up.

The Dancing Banana looked at you and nodded in understanding giving you space. "I'm going to see my mother." You say lost in your thoughts as you walk away from The Dancing Banana.

You stopped and turned to him. "It's not your fault I'm tearing up by the way." You say walking to where your mother was...

You walked to the cemetery.

"You

"You..you're with The Dancing Banana aren't you?"