6. Banana Phone

After the show you and your father walked out of the lobby. It was going to be another break. The dancing banana hurriedly skated over to you. "Here y/n your paycheck for the day!" He said as he was catching up to you both on his skateboard.

Before you inquire anything else (like money like you usually do) you say something else.

"Dancing banana did you make a skateboard pun because boardy is on the bottom of the skateboard? Also I never knew you could skateboard that well!" The dancing banana was caught off guard.

(well what would you expect he did chuck a car battery on your head.)

"Aw geez thanks!" The banana beamed. "Oh why was I here again, oh look at that!" He reached behind his back and lo and behold it was your paychecks.

"I was definitely not thinking of scamming you if that miracle of money didn't happen! "

Obviously you didn't believe that, you looked at your father who looked as though he also didn't believe that just like you.

Dissapointing you both say in your minds. "Well anyway before you question what I just said I gave you 1 percen- I mean 50% of the extra funds we got today, aren't I nice?"

Your dad opened the envelope expecting ten bucks and the banana to run away and was surprised to find ten thousand. He slowly turned to you. You open yours to see ten thousand and sixty-nine. You turn to your father slowly.

"MONEYYY!! " You both shout while running out of the studio. The dancing banana turned around went back to his break room. Which definitely did not contain countless dead bodies, illegally aquired/laundered money, diabolical schemes plotted on boards with red string and souls of people! Yay!

But who cares about that! When you have money! You two ran to the nearest friendly burger, the place where you first found the announcer! Your dad absolutely adores this place since he adores burgers!

"Hey what can I get you." A depressed looking carrot went. Your dad looked like a child picking something from an icecream truck. "I want a cheese burger!" He said bouncing around excitingly. "What would you like y/n?" Your father says turning to you. You smile like the ducking Grinch."A cheeseburger..." You pause. "But only the buns.." Your father gasped in horror, the carrot was judging you, the suspicious customer who definitely didn't look like the dancing banana giggled too! "Pffffft, me too I want one!"

The carrot looked as he they lost all faith in foodmanity and just sighed heading to the kitchen. "Hey mind if I sit with you guys?" The definitely not a banana figure asked.

You were silent since you were too shy but your father said yes for you. "Yep, you can eat with us right y/n."

You look at your father not wanting to upset him because of how much he expressed how worried he was about you from this morning.

"K." You say hesitantly moving to the table your father sat at. You three both shared an awkward silence together the definitely not banana and you silently waited for your father to finish the burger. "So I was wondering if I could have your number?" You choked on your oxygen like someone else somewhere while your father almost spat his burger in shock.

"AHAHAHA I TOLD YOU Y/N IT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN ONE DAY! WELL I'M PLEASED TO TELL YOU MY DAUGHTER IS A WONDERFUL PERSON TO DATE! I'M HONORED YOU'D ASK HER NUMBER AHAHAHA!" Your dad said pulling you close.

"MMMMMMM MMM MN MMMMMM" You say covering your face in embarrassment while your mouth was also covered by your dads hug. He gives the suspicious definitely not a banana person your number AND your privacy.

"Thank you very much sir! " The definitely not a banana person chuckled. He took his the paper from his 'burger' and chucked it in the bin as he happily skipped away. "Aw look y/n your future boyfriend doesn't litter! That a green flag!" Your father says shaking you back and forth. You sheepishly look on the ground the entire time your face red as you two walk home you lay on the couch.

You opened your phone and sent the definitely not banana shaped person a cat gif. Then immediately fell asleep from the grueling amount of work it took to save your dad.

Meanwhile somewhere the definitely not a banana stranger was definitely not upset he couldn't disguise himself as a someone from a bank who wanted to scam twenty thousand and sixty-nine dollars off of you! You had already sent the first text! He sighs drinking his coffee, his schemes were foiled.

Plot twist the definitely not a banana stranger was actually the dancing banana I bet you definitely didn't know that! (You actually did I hope 💀)

Next morning
It was quite rainy outside as you woke up from your dad throwing a shoe at the bird. You decide to make breakfast and encounter the banana reading the crime section of a newspaper. Right beside him was his umbrella which had bananas. Man this guy is really full of himself...

He perked up after seeing you wander to the kitchen to make yourself some cereal. You grabbed some captain crunch and poured it in and began eating it on the couch thinking about the weird guy from yesterday. You check your phone. It was left on read...

You groan as you sorrowfully spooned some cereal in your mouth. Oh your luck to get with pretty much anyone was non existent... It appears you have inherited your mother's shyness...And your fathers unattractive-ness.

"All is woe." You say drinking the milk after eating all the cereal. And wiping it off your face. The rain still patters gently on the roof of your house as you look outside the broken window that the chair was probably tossed from.

The banana sent you something back (even though you dunno who the banana is!) He didn't pity you because he's probably insane but hey!

Miraculously there was a notification from your phone! "I am more of a dog person." Well depending if you like cats or dogs, you'd have different reactions depending on which! I dunno I'm just a voice in your head 🤷‍♀️.

But anyway, for each choice you just texted the letter K in usual y/n fashion. Wow you are really good at texting! No pssh I'm not being sarcastic! You actually avoided the banana acquiring your money by non-legal means!

Now that I think about it..that sentence is really funny. Man I hate my job sometimes writing the most questionable carp- 💀 And I find great sadness drawing that picture near the title.