17. "They're Going To Brazil"

The Dancing Banana knocked on your door while you were playing that goofy as dating simulator. Eventually he accidentally knocked too hard and the door fell out of it's hinges.

"Ah, oh I'm so sorry y/n." The Dancing Banana proceeded to look at your screen and saw you playing a dating simulator game... With his face on it.

Your eyes immediately widen in fear as you blushed.. Hard.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!" You say rushing to The Dancing Banana and covering his eyes as The Dancing Banana looked extremely touched and flustered from the contact you made to cover his eyes.

"Y/n, aww so you do like me." He said placing a hand under your chin while looking at you lovingly. You proceeded to scream and accidentally hit him. It doesn't even hurt him and your hand hurts like you just slapped a piece of metal.

The Dancing Banana found your flusteredness endearing and charming. He shuddered and sighed lovingly at the sight of you. Clearly this was not very normal of him but oh well.

"Y/n..my dear." He said looking at you with a loving face. "You look so adorable when you're flustered!" He teasingly joked. "W-WHAT-" you shout as you got so flustered from this you tripped down the stairs and ran outside screaming in agony.

It was a bad mistake since he now had access to your gaming console as he saw how accurate it was. He noticed every piece of clothing in the goofy video game he had in his closet. "My, my someone is clearly obsessed." He said chuckling playfully to himself amused at your flustered reaction.

You run into a pole (again) and then you go back inside in realization that The Dancing Banana was going to see the console. You proceeded to scream in agony while running home.

The Dancing Banana heard your footsteps run very fast up the stairs. He immediately placed the video game onto the part you were up to using a save. "ARE YOU ON MY CONSO- oh you're not." You stop pointing at him aggressively and just stare flabbergasted with your eyes wide.

"Oh good you didn't go through my gaming console.." You quickly turn off the gaming console and fold your arms at the banana. Until you saw his sheepish smile.

"You looked through it didn't you, you yellow fu-"

Meanwhile
Jet sat menacingly in his room, his own brother betrayed him! He was angry with immense rage as he began tearing apart his pillows in blind rage. He began hiring people to track down and take you down with all the money he got from the show...Well that escalated quickly.

(My goodness this banana fan fiction is getting out of hand 💀.)

Jet turned and looked at the door.

Two well dressed hitmen entered his room seeing Jet in his angry and unstable mental state

Two well dressed hitmen entered his room seeing Jet in his angry and unstable mental state. They looked at him silently, waiting for his orders. "So I have a contract for you both..."