17.5 The Fruitening (Joke Chapter)

Jet stared at The Dancing Banana outside from the window. He was seething, angry, and wanted to plummet you both.

He didn't understand why the banana who had sinned so much deserved to live, he was livid with the world denying him of his justice. He DESERVED JUSTICE. He NEEDS justice. But deep down inside this grape just needed affection and love from ANYONE AT ALL.

The Dancing Banana utilized this opportunity to stare back at your previous attacker and gave him a deadly glare

The Dancing Banana utilized this opportunity to stare back at your previous attacker and gave him a deadly glare. While you unknowingly played on your console unaware of the stareoff that was occuring between the two.

The grape felt a great unease, he began sweating as his skin was breaking into a cold sweat, his eyes widened in fear as he gulped he felt a pain in his throat

The grape felt a great unease, he began sweating as his skin was breaking into a cold sweat, his eyes widened in fear as he gulped he felt a pain in his throat. The Dancing Banana was indestructible. But deep down inside he knew that The Dancing Banana would rip and tear him like paper and that The Dancing Banana was holding back.

He thought of the horror and agony he would be in as he slowly suffered at the hands of that infamous yet famous gameshow host, he thought about that time when the whole building set on fire as his audience rioted. Would they do the same to him if he somehow found a way to destroy that banana?

The grape tacticly retreated from the window slowly and
stealthily, it wasn't worth it, not now anyway. His gaze steely yet fearful remained on him as he retreated into the darkness.

Since you were completely oblivious and were playing through the dating game you just chilled, not minding the tension that just occurred between the banana and the grape.

"So here we go I pressed this cringe option ew." You say trying to look cool and professional to The Dancing Banana with a refined face. The Dancing Banana chuckled softly as he found this side of you cute.

The protagonist on the game talked about if eggplant was a fruit and said some goofy, silly stuff that I the author am too lazy to write.

As you kept pressing options you'd actually choose in real life, The Dancing Banana in-game was getting more and more flustered and loving each play through.

You and the banana were literally on the edge of your seats for this strange dating simulator game you found on the gosh darn foot path. You pointed at the screen enthusiastically.

"This is DDLC bulldozer." You say adjusting your imaginary sunglasses. As The Dancing Banana looked genuinely impressed by your 'epic gamer skillz' as you youngsters would say. I'm too lazy to be trendy y'know.

"Wow y/n, you're amazing!" He gushed putting a hand on his cheek and leaning his face on it lovingly. He really was in awe of your skill in the intricate art of gaming. I swear his eyes could've had hearts in the pupils by how much he adored you.

"Welp I'm feeling pretty tired right now

"Welp I'm feeling pretty tired right now." You yawned and fell onto your bed as you pulled out your phone to check the time.

"3AM?! wait why am I even surprised." Immediately after you said that sentence you fell asleep and began drooling on that one pillow you pretend is your lover or something... At least one of you does this 💀.

Eventually The Dancing Banana had yeeted a blanket on you once again while quietly chuckling on how funny you looked.

He slept in your house to protect you if that silly grape came back, but not in your room of course!

The Banana slept on the stairs as he didn't want to invade your privacy. The stairs were really uncomfortable for him to be honest, but he stayed strong so nothing bad would happen to you. What a nice murdere- I mean what a sweet banana!

As The Dancing Banana tried to go to sleep he tried looking at the funny photos on the wall

As The Dancing Banana tried to go to sleep he tried looking at the funny photos on the wall. "Y/n's first day at kindergarten..." The Dancing Banana read out from the photo. It was a picture of you which tripped on the first day at kindergarten.

Ahh that picture, yes that picture was from when you and your parents had the last photo from that old camera shot before the old thing broke down. They probably would've retaken the photo if the camera still worked.

The Dancing Banana definitely didn't chuckle at the picture of your young self looking injured. Perhaps he should do that pose on his show to tease you and see you get flustered.

The Dancing Banana sighed smiling softly. The photo next to that was a picture of you and your mother and father holding a suspicious and ugly looking thing...Oh wait that's just you, y/n.

The Dancing Banana has never seen your mother but has only seen your father. The Dancing Banana actually felt bad that you've never met your mother. After all even if you didn't reciprocate his feelings of immense love, he would still want to see you happy. And he would always still love you for the rest of his life.

That's one of the reasons S.W was alive as he had made you happy, maybe since S.W is related to Jet the grape then that's why The Dancing Banana didn't try to hurt Jet as it would hurt S.W as they're half brothers.

The Dancing Banana contemplated on this issue for a long time. To kill or not to kill, to spare or to end, but in the end you'd be unhappy with him and he doesn't want that.

Eventually The Dancing Banana fell asleep thinking about how to make you feel happy and safe tomorrow, a gentle smile on his face. His last thoughts were: "I hope y/n has a nice dream."

His love for you was stronger than the sheer discomfort of sleeping on the stairs. And, hoo boy, it is really uncomfortable on those stairs. The sheer oddity and uneveness of those stairs makes me shudder.