16.5 Y/Ns Weird Videogame (Joke Chapter)

"S-so y/n I..Have always had feelings for you." A pouting Strawberry Waffle pulled out a giant box of chocolate as he pouted. This is it. This was the tsundere route. Strawberry Waffle was known as a student prodigy and known as a great detective gathering a massive amount of admirers. He was also known to be a little...Violent when it came to revenge but hey that's uh, that's just people they can't be perfect!

You look at the screen to the next piece of dialogue, holding your controller in anticipation

You look at the screen to the next piece of dialogue, holding your controller in anticipation. You were good at romance games but why were you not good with romance in real life? You wondered in your head completely invested in this game.

"Y/n, please it would be so happy if..You were my lover..." You begin to cringe a bit at the awkward yet corny dialogue. Strawberry Waffle was always a serious and angry character and you wanted to know why he was. What was his background? Why is he half brothers with a grape? Why is he so aggressive sometimes?

You pressed the "I-I Accept this!" Button on the screen. As you saw Strawberry Waffle turn into a tomato, a blushing, stuttering mess. The ending showed you two awkwardly yet shyly holding hands as you both feed each other very expensive chocolate from the chocolate heart box that he gave you.

Then there was an ending where it showed a time skip. Strawberry Waffle looked at you from the opposite side from your table. He had a ring on. Holy chip you realized you two are married from the time skip.

He was blushing nervously still being flustered even though you two were married. He nervously sipped his milkshake looking at you with such love and affection in his eyes. And that love and affection was only reserved for you. Then it hit you. "The place was taking place at the burger shop?!" You loudly exclaim unknowingly.

"Y/n please.." Strawberry Waffle took his gloves off and caressed your hand. "I love you so much..Let's stay together forever." And then the screen turned black.

Of course you, Y/n, being an idiot thought that no one in real life liked them and that The Dancing Banana was just being friendly. You look to the screen and your heart sinks...Would you ever find someone that you would love in real life? Why are videogame romance protagonists so lucky sometimes? That protagonist got to get married and live a happy life while you just stayed in a dark, messy, unclean room.

You once again felt a pang of sadness in your heart as you proceeded to play the grape route. Jet was a feared student yet he had a gentle, kind and mysterious aura around him. Yet other students felt it was an aura of intimidation and mystery.

Perhaps you will know more about Strawberry Waffle now that you're taking his little brothers route. You grabbed your controller in determination.

In your game you walked to sit next to a deppressed looking grape. It was Jet. He looked at you and immediately put a up a soft smile as he gently waved at you. "This is a stark contrast to the real thing honestly..." You think about when Jet attacked you for revenge.

"Man those two brothers are extremely violent for revenge I swear." You mutter shaking your head while clutching your controller sighing.

You click on the "Hey are you okay?" Option knowing that usually video game romance characters all have a weird thing for kindness. Jet proceeds to give you a mysterious smile and looks at you with his pale green eyes. Your character begins to have an inner monologue about "How beautiful and calming his eyes were, and that they were like a relaxing cup of tea."

You groan in frustration as the character gushes about his "silky well kept green hair, his acrobatic expertise." You completely forgot that Jet was part of a circus in your game.

Anyway why was this game so accurate? You found this game on the sidewalk in front of you and yet it's just so accurate?

Suddenly Jet in the game began telling you of his story after your character asked him about what happened. "Y/n, my brothers father died from...someone who I suspect is in this school." He said as a distant and comforting look was in his eyes.

You picked the "I'll help you find who did this!" Option knowing that those two enjoy revenge. Jet looked incredibley touched as his eyes lost the lost, sad look in his eyes as they sparkled.

Jet began telling you about how Strawberry Waffle, his brothers father died and that his mother married a grape after her husband died. He told the protagonist on how he didn't like the mother very much but how Strawberry Waffle took his stepfathers personality and morals with his waffle dads looks.

Jet began telling the protagonist on how much his mother let both of them down, leaving them both for another guy as Jets father looked after him and Strawberry Waffle without discrimination.

You held the controller touched by this story and how much Jet and Strawberry Waffle had suffered and triumphed through all their struggles to make their dad proud.

Eventually it was the final day and Jet proceeded to give you chocolates that he himself cooked. "Y'know I am the chef of my family!" He said laughing softly with a light in his eyes. He looked at you while you two ate the chocolates you exchanged.

Your character kept gushing about how good the virtual chocolates were and that "They'd never eat any chocolate at the store the same ever again!"

Jet and your protagonist shared soft smiles and exchanged small grins and blushes nervously while eating the amazing chocolates.

Jet was so happy that he eventually abandoned his revenge on the perpetrator of Strawberry Waffles father and found peace with your protagonist as he lovingly held them and kissed their forehead. He also eventually gave his hoodie to the protagonist as the screen faded to black.

You just stared at the screen which made you just feel.. Hungry for chocolates. You searched the house for chocolates and eventually found a packet of tightly wrapped chocolate kisses between the crack of the couch.

You proceeded to go back upstairs as you ate the chocolate relieving yourself of any tiredness you experienced earlier. You proceeded to let your curiosity lead you if you picked your own answers... Ones you'd actually choose... In real life and not in game.

Eventually it ended on a secret route...

"Hi.. Y/n."