-Six-

Third person pov:

mc continuously follows mammon along the halls of RAD, their shoulders drooping from carrying heaps of letters along with their heavy school bag, dragging on and on..
Time goes way too slowly, energy draining with each second, the clicking of school shoes now ringing in mcs ears, each step feeling forced.

Did i even eat anything..?

Mammon seems as lively as ever, making swift, unnecessarily rude remarks every few minutes and rocking into each classroom with more energy than the last passing over papers.

Am I his servant or something? Who does he think he is?

Mammon pays zero attention to mc and their crippling state of exhaustion, they've probably gone through every single hall of the school atleast twice now, in order to make sure every class gets the letters.

Eventually mc decides to stop, almost collapsing face first onto the cold black tiles under their feet. Mammon turns around and stares with an annoyed look on his face.

"ya gonna keep movin', or am I gonna have to carry ya or somethin?"

He meant it as an insult but to be honest, mc wouldn't mind someone taking the weight off them for a hot minute.

Mc was about to respond when a hand grabbed their shoulder from behind, mc lazily twisted their head to face the stranger.

It was lucifer.

"mc, you've been at it for long enough, pass those last papers to mammon, we have a class to get to."

Mc let's themself be dragged to the next class, having no idea where mammon went nor where they are going.

Since when is school this tiring.. I feel like my brains been blended

Mc slowly adjusts their posture, fixing up their tie and notices that lucifer.. Is holding.. Their hand..?

A sudden burst of heat crawls up mcs neck and mc immediately pulls away before they can have any other sort of reaction.

What was that? Why was he.. I just met this man today.. I'm surely losing my mind.

Lucifer turns around and faces mc, and sighs.

"sorry, you looked like you were about to collapse, though I'm surprised passing out some letters got you this tired."

Mc flushes in embarassment and rushes into the class behind lucifer, and akward silence stretching between the two, desperately mc tires to change the subject.

"so uhm.. What about mammon? Won't he be late, handing out all those papers?"

"no one expects much from mammon, so it's okay if he's a bit late to his classes" lucifer replies nonchalantly

The conversation ends with a small "oh" from mc, as they make their way to the seats assigned to them in the class.

Mc finally takes the oppertunity to study their surrounding taking in the dulled silver display boards hung around the room, decorated with posters and and colourful cutout letters scattered around the edges. Then mc finally realizes. This is music class.

Mc turns to lucifer trying desperately to hold in a laugh by biting their lip.

"lucifer.. You take music class? I didn't think you'd be the type"

A cackle escapes mcs lips as they imagine lucifer hitting the high notes while singing.

"don't even think about it mc, personally I prefer playing the finer instruments. Such as the piano, I find no joy in singing"