-Seven-

asmo pov :

Today's been full of drama, stories about the new student are at literally every. Single. Corner of the school! You could ask literally anyone about the new student and they would tell you atleast one story, heard from another, spread to another. Luckily all these stories seem to be positive becuase not many people have actually encountered the new student personally, also mc seems a bit antisocial so i doubt they will cause any scenes, maybe its better to stay in the backround for the time being.

However! Im not saying mc is useless! Mc is actually a very nice person to be around, plus they're always around lucifer. Green flag! They also have the most gorgeous eyes, ugh im jealous!

i slowly seaparate myself from mc and lucifer, since ive got my art class i go in the opposite direction, i head up the steps and suddenly something catches my attention.

mammon.

making snarky comments about mc to his weird group of idiots, rude much!? Why does he even hang around them, they're like totally ugly, and stupid. To be fair i dont understand mammon he's honestly only a moron around his gang, but when he's with lucifer, or beel and such he's like a normal kid, doing normal student things.

i doubt he actually dislikes mc though, hes just like that sometimes. Full of ego and extremely self centered. Atleast i have a reason to love myself. I mean look at me. mammon , not so much. He's nothing special.

Yet as much as i like drama i wont let rude rumours surrounding mc be spread, they're new, they don't deserve that. So i walk up to mammon to see what all the talk is about, im good with crowds so this should be easy.

"mammon? darling, what drama has my ear been caught by?"

Mammon halts to a pause, turning his head to face me as always trying to wave me off so i don't get caught listening in to his shit-talking sessions, he knows ill spread his lies everywhere if i wanted to. Not that i will, but i'd say it's still scary, no?

"aha, asmo! we were uh..just talkin' about the new kid! not anythin' else"

......lets see what info i can get out of mammon..that stubborn brat. (yes, asmo doesn't particularly like mammon in this au)

mc pov :

slowly but surely i make my way to my chemistry class, lucifer walks into his biology with beel next door and i wait outside the room to see if anyone i recognise pulls up into my class. My face lights up when i see levi making his way along the corridor, he spots me in the crowds and smiles speeding up his pace to reach me.

"mc! i didn't know we had our sciences together?" His face practially glows in delight as he ushes me into class with him ,taking a seat at a desk near the far left of the room sitting down as levi rants about his latest obsessions.

im glad he's getting more comfortable around me..

i listen silently as levi goes on and on about various animes and games and the students continue to pile in taking up each seat in the room, it almost feels normal already..

The teacher eventually starts speaking and the class quietens down..

time skip

through all the chatting and working time passes very quickly and soon enough, its lunchtime.

levi and i rush to the canteen so i can buy my lunch, we manage to steal a spot in the line before it gets too crowded, i pull out my card and put my wallet back in my bag while levi stares at the card in my hand in confusion.