Chapter 5

After speaking with Fury about the situation and Phil they agreed and were more than willing to let me help.

If anything they accepted immediately.

I ended up tagging along with Natasha as we went looking for a man named Bruce Banner. Otherwise known as the Hulk. Apparently, he can be very violent when this 'Hulk' persona comes out. Or so I've been told.

I'm not worried at all. I've fought much worse. Though I do hope nothing leads to this.

They've had me stay in the jet as I, along with the pilot, waited patiently for Nat to do her thing and persuade him to come willingly.

I remember being in the jet for a good thirty minutes getting restless and that's when I saw her finally come in and a man with curly brown hair in a suit follows behind her.

"Sage Madegn, this is Bruce Banner. Bruce Banner this is agent Sage."

I smile and shake his hand.

He seems hesitant and almost a bit jittery as I shake his hand.

"She'll be helping out on the mission. She said she's studied the Tesseract and Loki himself," she says eyeing me.

She didn't seem to believe me when I first told her, but now she just seems upset I hadn't mentioned this before. She didn't press on further after I explained to her the near truth of what I know. Enough information for her to believe me and accept my help.

"She'll help us hunt him down and retrieve the Tesseract."

Hunt.

I never thought I'd be doing that for someone I care gravely about. Much less for it to be Loki.

With that, we wait in there for a good twenty minutes before the pilot announces that we're taking off.

To where? I have no idea.

***

"The Tesseract has awakened. They would wield its power, but our ally now it's working as they never will."

"He is ready to lead and our force, our Chitauri, will follow. The world will be his. The universe yours and the humans, what can they do but burn?"

"Hey!"

I sit up quickly.

"What?"

"Have you slept besides right now?" She asks with an amused smile.

"No," I state and get up.

I realize the jet is already opened and everyone is off.

Including the few soldiers or guards that were on the jet with us.

I rush to my feet and make my way off the plane.

Not without thinking back on that terrible dream. I saw what looked to be Loki's hands as he accepts a scepter that glows.

It reminded me of the video I saw of him holding what seemed to be the same thing.

Crazy dream to have manifested from that video.

His devilish smile still roams in my mind as I wonder why the hell I dreamed of such a thing.

"Hey," I hear Nat as I notice her waiting for me to follow.

"Yes?"

"You coming?"

I nod and quickly hurry off the jet. 

I didn't see where we landed but it felt pretty insane once I stepped off the plane and noticed we were on what seemed like a giant ship.

The reason being is that to the far horizon, I can see the sea and nothing more.