Chapter 11

I wake on the ground in an almost disoriented feeling.

I feel the giant ship moving and I hear a siren ringing.

I quickly get up and rush out, down the halls. It's empty and I teleport to the main control room to find Fury barking orders left and right.

"What's going on?" I ask.

He ignores me at first as he speaks into his earpiece.

"We're under attack. Loki means to unleash the Hulk. We have to find him and make sure he's not causing trouble."

I nod.

"On it."

I teleport to his lab and find it in shambles. They've fallen through the floor and all I hear is his roar coming from down where the pipes and engines are.

"Well this should be fun," I say before disguising myself invisible as I jump down and walk along the long empty engine room as a red warning light illuminates my face.

I walk slowly and just as I assume Banners not here from how silencing it is, I hear his roar as he breaks several pipes looking down at someone.

I rush quickly before he can harm what looks like to be Nat and quickly hit him with my magic. Sending him falling back completely.

"Are you alright," I ask her as she looks completely shaken before nodding quickly.

I look back at Banner or rather his Hulk form he's now as he gets up and shakes his head. Ridding himself of the dirt and crap on him.

"Alright then," I say to myself. "Let's do this."

He rushes toward me and I pull up my forcefield. It keeps him from hurting me but only for a bit as he repeatedly strikes it over and over. I make a risky move to hold up the force field with one hand as I use my other to shoot him in the face with magic.

Only making him growl as he takes a step back running his hand along his face before facing me again.

"Uh oh."

He rushes to me quickly before I can strike him back and sends me flying backward.

I crash into several pipes.
I could've sworn I even heard my back crack.

I groan in pain as he rushes over to me.

He's hovering over me like some horrendous monster, roaring as he's about to hit me before something strikes him across the face sending him nearly flying, breaking through a wall across from us.

I look over casually to see a bunch of workers watching in fear as The Hulk regains his strength. They all make a run for it and I look next to me to find Thor.

"Are you alright?"

I nod and get up. Straightening myself out and ignore the pain in my back.

I turn to Nat only to find that she's gone.

I follow Thor into the large room as we come close to the Hulk.

He gets up and looks at us before rushing to Thor in anger.

I rush out of the way and watch as they begin to fight each other.

"We are not your enemies Bruce, try to think!" Thor tells him before Hulk punches him.
Sending him reeling back.

I take the distraction to rush up and strike him across the face.

He steps back and roars in anger as he tries to rush toward me.

I start to blast him repeatedly with Magic. Backing up every time he takes a slight step towards me.

I'm going at it but he's getting closer and he manages to grab me by the throat, before he could toss me across the room his grip loosens and I fall.