Chapter 14

This wasn't planned. Not at all but I won't lie and say it wasn't a grand time.

~

My aunt ended up finding out about my power training about a week or so ago and while she wasn't happy she accepted it. She thought If I was to learn how to properly use and hone my powers, Loki was the best to teach me. However, when I told her of my plans to go to the mortal world it did take a little convincing.
She eventually allowed it and told me not to be gone for too long and I recalled hugging her tightly.

With Loki, it was very different. I didn't quite speak the truth. I told him I'd be tending to some things at home. That I may be busy for a while helping out a certain family friend in the village with something minor.

He wasn't too happy and wanted to know more further but I kept insisting it was nothing of much interest and that I'd come to see him as soon as I could. I could tell he didn't quite believe me but he didn't push much further.

As for my trip to Midgard. I went with Horge who kept insisting for us to go. I wasn't too confident in going seeing as how I don't know nearly enough about that planet or anything of the nine realms that he talks so greatly about. Also, most Asgardians do not travel there unless they mean business. Midgard is the one place most creatures and powerful beings stay away from. For no other reason than to leave them be in peace.

Aside from all of that I finally agreed to go and I asked Heimdal to not inform anyone, especially Loki of this.

Now we have been in a place called London for most of the day. It's been a real grand time.

I will say he was not exactly right about Midgard being simple. I was nearly injured over a hundred times. With their moving vehicles. Quite like ours but much uglier and not as advanced.

Besides that, Horge and I made ourselves invisible in order to teleport everywhere and not have to deal with it.

Our time was coming to an end, however. I let him know I only wished to be gone for a while. He said we'd be there for about one Earth day and return. Well, as the planet got darker we started our trip back to Asgard.

We called forth on Heimdal and it seemed to take a moment and then he let us pass through.

Once we arrived he nodded our way but I could discern some concern on his face.

"Forgive me," he says as we arrive before walking towards the bridge.

"Is something wrong?"

He pauses for a moment and closes his eyes before opening them a moment later.

"I think so," he says and quickly grabs his sword.

I look at Horge and we teleport to the village.

As soon as we arrived all I heard were screams.

I witness as these beasts come in and start destroying our land. Fighting and attempting to kill our people.

They're very large and looked to be made of stone. Wielding swords as they fight off many of our people.

I go to rush in and Horge grabs a hold of my arm.

"What are you doing?" I ask in concern.

"It's much too dangerous."

"I am not simply going to stand around," I tell him before pulling my arm back and teleporting away.