Purple hair.

I hum as I treed out the door. I brush my hair from my face. I can't  believe what Paul is. I would have never thought. My father explained what they were. Sighing, I open the car door and fall on to the leather car seat.

I turn on the speaker whilst feeding something into the machine. I ignite the engine. I hear the beautiful purr of my baby. I grin and reverse out the driveway. I think about how Paul will react. How the other students will react to my sudden appearance.

I look for a open parking space till I glance at the perfect spot. I pull up and open the door of the green beast. I groan and pull the strand of hair from my face. I need to cut my hair.

I sigh as the gloomy clouds laugh at me, Ruining my day instantly. I pull my jacket closer to my body, I wont mess with the weather. Im trying to use my powers only if its Absolutely needed. I smile at the faint rainbow. I shake my head and try to locate the main office.

I spot a small sign locating the main office. I mentally Prepare my self. I open the doors and my eyes lock with a older woman's. She has fiery red hair and blue eyes. I smile at her and approach her.

"Hello! Oh my you must be the new student. Electra?" She exclaimed whilst grinning. I take it they don't have many new students.

"Uh- yeah. I'm  Electra." I smile nodding. She squeals and opens a draw. She searches the draw till she pulls out a sheet of paper.

"You time table dear. Just notify your teachers to sign the slip in your classes." She smiles a kind smile as I walk out the door to the cold.

I smile and thank her once more before emerging into the sight rain. I groan and tred towards the small collection of classes. I quickly breath out before entering the class room. The bell had just rung ten seconds ago. I search for the correct class number, 23. I grin and awkwardly enter the class.

"Mrs Trivilian?" A tall older woman speaks up, the entire class turns to me. I nod clutching my paper. A wide grin appears on her face.

"Nice to meet you, take a seat next to Mr Lahote." The last name of the boy I could not get out of my head now floods images of him, I catch the glance of the one and only, Paul Lahote. I smirk and he smiles. I quickly scuttle over to the seat next to him.

"Hello Electra." He throws me a heartbreaking smile. I blush and nod whilst grinning like an idiot.

The teacher begins to babble about something Im not completely interested in, I pull my boots closer to my foot, I went full stupidly level and wore my leather 'jack sparrow' boots.

"Boring right?" He murmurs. I quietly giggle. I touch his hand discreetly. My hand flashes purple. I move my hand and look up at him, even sitting down, He's taller then me.

"Thats amazing, I was quite shocked, Didn't know you bended." I can hear his smirk. He keeps a hush tone.

"You being a dog, gave me a shock also." I smirk at up him, He gives me a smile that literally would make my ovaries explode.

"Now, who remembers one of the lines from Shakespeare's work? Electra?" I snap my heads towards her. I swallow.

"A quote from, Romeo and Juliet would be preferred." She smiles at me. I gulp and blink. I clear my thought

"These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder which, as they kiss, consume" I stop.

"Good, Well done." She grins.

I pull my hair from the side, I notice purple at the tips of my hair, Oh no. What the hell!

I start to panic. Thankfully the bell rings. I run out. Im faster then humans. I can hear Paul's heavy footsteps behind me.

I stop once I reach my car.

"Yu okay? Whats wrong?" Concern drips from his voice. I panic. I grab my hair and show him the bottom of the strands. A look of confusion crosses his face.

"This isn't good, hair colour changing means that Im getting new powers, I cant control what I do. Im unaware of what Im doing." Tears prick my eyes. He motions me towards my car.

"Ill drive you home. Get in." He has a look of concern mixed with a no-bullshit-elctra-get-in-the-car. I oblige. I jump in the passer seat whilst he starts the engine..

____________

Sorry its short, Ive had family problems and haven't bean able to upload for obvious reasons.

I tried to make it longer, But I couldn't add to it.

I love you all ;D

Ill update soon

-Veronica <3