The bonfire blues

The sky a mix of orange and pink, setting fire to the clouds as the distant smoke races upwards, sighing and pulling my boots higher to my knees. Father stops the car, hoisting me forward. I groan and turn to glare wt him. I jump out, watching my step and pulling my jumper closer towards my body.

"Be nice, lee." My father hisses as we arrive the reservation, I turn to look at him, surprised to see a look on anxiousness ebbed onto his normally calm expression.

"I'll try, not promising anything.." I murmur quietly. Tucking the few strands of hair that had fallen in front of my face.

The ground covered in earth, and the sky slowly showing signs on constellations. Sighing and making my way towards the fire, which could be identified simply by the line of smoke, not to mention that I could smell Paul's scent a mile away.

Paul.

Feeling my heart beat increase just by hearing his name, which isn't normally like me. I'm never like this with males

Remember, you're fighting with him.

Taking a deep breath, we started to see the figures and the smoke clearer. Spotting the pack of wolves and their partners, hearing there cores of 'Hello!'s, and smiling back shyly. Spotting Jacob and a small female, her bronze locks falling just under her waist, where Jacob held her tightly against his chest.

Quill with small looking todler, the childs face conturing absolute happiness, her adorable blonde hair flowing softly.

Leah, looking aggressive and Seth standing with a young looking teenager, her cheeks flushed.

Awkwardly, I sat down on the lone log, half of them still not playing attention and obviously still engaged in convocation with each other.

The elders giving me worried looks, my father also holding another look of worry. Sighing and focusing my eyes on the flame, a few missing to probably get wood to fuel the fire, sadly, Paul included.

Holding my palm towards the fire discreatly, making roar brighter. The others looked at the fire disbelievingly, not paying enough attention towards me to notice I had causes it.

Playing with my shield earings subconsciously, waiting for it the legends to be told, hearing a shuffling near, looking up to meet none other than those deep brown eyes.

My heart beating franticly, unable to slow it as he smiled back, suddenly I felt it hard to be angry at him.

******

Pauls point of view.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wonder if shes coming, wonder if shes there.

Carrying the light timber in my arms, and dumping it next to the fire, my eyes finely landing on my imprint, her soft features focused on the flame, her button nose covered with freckles and her dark hair framing her face perfectly, she looked beyond perfect.

Walking towards her, the others trying to ignore us, a form of privacy.

She looked up, her royal emerald green eyes flashing slighty, my heart stoped.

"H-Hey." Smiling softly at her, the corners of her mouth slightly upward. Her very marvel orientated clothing bring a smile to my lips.

"Hello, Paul." She spoke softly, her hands tucked. "I just, um. I wanted to say sorry for being a humongous

bitch the other day, guess I hadn't had a chance to-." Cutting her off, feeling outraged at what she had called herself, and angry at myself for her apologising for something that I overreacted for.

"Its fine, you did nothing wrong. Don't call yourself that."

"Its hard not to, thanks man." She smiled again, making my heart flutter.

She sighed bring her attention towards the flame again, staring at it intently, suddenly, the flame grew brighter. Gaping at the fire, and looking towards her.

"Thats.. really cool, Ele. What else can you do?" I asked, she looked towards me, flashing her beautiful smile.

"You'd be shocked." She giggled.

"After everything I've been through, and who I am. I woundn't."

"Want a bet?" She smirks, raising a brow.

Let the games begin, her expression showed.

_____

Well, its rather late, but given the circumstances, I'm hoping you all can let me off.

I just wanted to thank you all, for the support and everything, this story wouldn't have happened without you.

I will continue for as long as I can, I'm absolutely delighted with you guys, you seriously make me more than happy.

All from the cold stone of my soul, lots of love my dear readsrs.