Grass green and chocolate brown

After the bonfire had ended, the elders still looking at me if though I had some kind of physical disorder, Including basically all of the other pack members. Paul, sitting next to me, would sneak glances whilst I tried to keep my eyes away from him.

Deciding to take Paul up on showing him my powers, I stood up and walked away from the fire, Paul looking up curiously. Winking and walking away, he would hopefully follow soon. Closing my eyes and putting up my shield forum, looking up at the night sky, the bright lights mixed with the deep black. Of course the stars would be much brighter compared to most places, considering there were basically a small number of people here, not as much light to outshine the stars.

Knowing my dad, he'd be fine with me walking off, considering I have the ability to crush anybody in a matter of seconds. Walking towards the water, and hearing Paul's footsteps behind me, I turn to look at him, the almost full moon highlighting his perfect features. His defined jaw, deep brown eyes and almost black-blue hair glistening. Feeling my heart beat increase dramatically as he stepped closer, smirking sligntly.

"You know, purple is my favourite colour?" He murmerd, nodding towards my aura.

"Mines green, ever since I was three." Gazing out towards the stars, I mumble.

"So, are you going to show me what you can do? Or did I come out here for no reason? The pack will probably think I'm a stalker, following you like that." He chukled, earning a snort from me.

"Well, Mr. Impatient, give me a mintue." Raising my arm towards the calm water, and making a whirl pool of salt water.

"What else?" He asked, gaping at the water.

"I can um, well, manipulate almost anything. Take your pick." When he didn't answer, rolling my eyes and deciding to hover.

"Alright, don't freak out, just grab my arm, alright?" I asked, he nodded, not understanding.

"Don't let go, okay?" I smiled.

"I wont, Ele. Never." His words effected me more than they should, blushing and levitating slighty, pushing my powers towards him, he also, started to hover of the earth. His eyes widening.

Dropping us back down gentally, his eyes wide and happy.

"I like my nickname, by the way." I said.

"That, was amazing." He grinned, causing my stomach to knot.

"Glad you lied it." I said, happy that he was.

Gaining courage and settling into his shoulder slightly, certain he could hear my pounding heart.

"So, tell me about your self." He said, after a moment of comfortable silence.

"Well." I began. "My dad, the guy over there, and this beautiful woman called Jane, red hair and amazing blue eyes, made me." I smiled slightly. "Dad and her, met at a elemental gathering, fell in love instantly, got married and everything." Preparing myself for the painful memory's, taking a deep breath.

"She got killed when I was ten, murderd by vampires." I said, spitting the last word, looking up at Paul, he carried a look of the same disgust towards them. "I had developed my powers when I was about nine, long enough to know I inherited her rare gift, she was so proud that I could control things at such a long age." Smiling softly.

"My parents met in La push, actually. I was born here, but we moved to New york." Sighing, them he wrapped his arm around me, surprised by his warmth.

"And, we moved back here to get in touch with her, and my life.".

"Sounds pretty deep, thank you for sharing that with me. Ele." He said, into my hair.

Turning to look at him, his beautiful eyes meeting mine, grass and chocolate. I felt myself leaning in, as did he.

Wrapping his muscular arms around my waist my arms drooped around his neck, our foreheads pressed against one another.

"Electra, I really like you." He said, before smashing his lips with mine.

His lips were soft, warm and sent tingles through my body. Kissing back, the sparks nearly setting the beach on fire. Pulling back, and grinning at him.

"I really, really like you too.."

*****

Well, guys. here you are~

I HAVE A DEAL TO PROCLAIM FROM THE HILLTOPS, THE Next UPDATE WILL BE UPLOADED THE INTANT THIS CHAPER GETS TENish VOTES, I know. I'm a total bitch

I really hope you liked it, I'm not having a great day and I saw the comments, it made me want to write the shit out of this story for you all x

_your gryffinwhore