Changes.

"Well, your changing obviously." My dad states as he paces back and forwards. Paul and I sit next to each other on the red leather couch.

"When will the change be complete?"I look up at him. He rubs his chin. Paul has his eyes fixated on me. I don't know why.

"Three days, You will not be attending school for a week. Your appearance will altar slightly, you may have brown eyes. Blue eyes or maybe even silver. It is what your inner Elemental decides." He finishes with a look of nervousness. I look at Paul. Same with him, but he has plastered a look of defence.

"Ill help out any way possible." Paul speaks up. He shifts lightly towards me, I blush instantly.

"We may need your help, the elders wont like her changing on the land. She needs to be locked inside."

He looks at Paul then back to me. I nod.

"Your abilities will Enhance greatly. I once had black hair and brown eyes. Now I have blonde hair and blue eyes." He states.

"So I might have Blue eye and blonde hair..?" I ask. I shift nervously.

"Possibly, maybe you might stay the way you are. It depends. You see. Every elemental changes. Its like... Puberty ."He chuckles.

"Now, The wolfs Natural instinct is to eliminate us." He bites his lip looking from me and to Paul.

"Your pack can not hurt imprints, am I correct?"He raises his eye brow at Paul. Whats a imprint?

"Yes, they cant harm Electr-" He stops and corrects himself. "I mean they can not touch or harm each others imprints."

Why did he say my name. Im still confused of what the hell a imprint is.

"So." He nods in my direction. "Is safe?" He asked. Concern dripping of each syllable

"Of course. Ill explain to my pack." He nods at my father. Paul steps up.

" I need to go, Ill get in touch.  with you about my pack." He turns to me.

"Ill give you too some privacy..." My dad mutters. He exits the room. Paul turns to me and smiles I stand up and smile at him, He suddenly embraces me.

"Ill come back tomorrow." He gives me a wolfy grin. I smile and wave as he leaves. How is he getting home. Oh, schools not that far away.

I slowly walk to my room in hunt of my socks. But before I make it up the first step my body shakes violently. The pain is excruciating. I let a scream on pure agony escape my lips. My father comes rushing in. He runs to my side.

"Its okay sweetie. Focus on my voice. Your changing slightly." The pain travels to my feet. I scream again. My farther uses the levitation chant to carry me to my room. Obviously so he didn't hurt me.

______

Hey guys! Whats up? Wattpad screwed up all my story's including this one!

I raged and had to re-write it. Sorry for the delay, I know its very short but Ive had some trouble coming up with ideas lately. Its basically dialog, and this is a filler so please don't get mad.