Thoughts.

She felt the chill of the air that threatened to tear, evenly brush across her face, making her shiver. She was surrounded by blurred browns and emeralds.

She sat on the soft ground of the forrest, brushing her fingers through the damp soil, her eyes not focusing on anything in particular. She always found herself in this suituation.

Waiting for Paul.

He always had to go and patrol the perimeter, and she knew that he was doing it for the good of the people in La Push, but she truly hated it. She had nothing to do but sit and wait.

She had asked to join a few times, being more than capable to help, she was even faster than few of the younger wolves that had phased during the period before they defended Renesmee from the italian vampires. Paul was deadset on not allowing her, even though she didn't want or need his permission for anything, she knew that he would be constantly trying to defend her, and loose focus on everything else.

She sighed, standing up and brushing the dirt from her bare legs, not feeling the cold like a normal human would useully. She decided to go see if the beach was better entertainment.

***

Walking only for a few minutes when she came across the damp and eery feel of the shore. She looked across the water, even when the sly was the colour of snow mixed with soil, a dull grey sludge that refused to melt, it still make the water look beautiful. She smiled thinking of the time she dived from the clif, nearly giving Paul heart failure.

She walked along the waters edge, her body had changed from the few months that passed since the fight, her hair had hints of red, for some reason, her eyes had differed from grey to hazel, leaving her father confused, as the changing should have finalised by now. Her father had commented that maybe she wasn't sure who she was at the moment.

She placed her hands inside the pockets of her shorts, walking with her eyes trained on her feet.

------

goddam its short, I'm sorry

-v