Again lazy author and a blonde Electra

Waking up was even more exhausting than anything. Shutting the blinds that my father had opened earlier and stepping out of my warm sheets once more

Throwing a black jumper and jeans on, I decide that considering my father is with the pack of mutts, arranging things that I should at least go outside and figure things out. Pulling the silver keys from the side table and making my way towards my pride and joy.

Hopping in the car was extremely cold, almost cold as my heart at the moment. Starting the car and rethinking about my idiotic words last night; I'm not a object, but I couldn't be mad at Paul for too long, considering he would probably sulk even more. I decide to forget all of it, as hard as that simple task was.

Deciding to something other than nothing, I thought It would be perfect to wander into the forrest.

Slipping out the door quietly and sprinting towards the woods, making sure I had no followers on my tail.

Running through the woods at a inhuman pace, grinning at the sensation of the wand whipping my face.

I stopped eventually, deciding to practice my earth powers, considering they probably felt neglected.

Standing firmly on the damp ground, looking up at the leafs of the blossoming trees, enchanting them to flow around me, closing my eyes, feeling my powers flow powerfully.

Floating in the air softly, the leafs following me. Giggling, and dropping the leafs instantly, I felt somebody behind me, turning slightly to see my fathers bright blue aura glowing whilst his signature smirk played upon his lips.

"Having fun, Lee?" He asked, raising a brow.

"Natrually, father." Flying down, keeping my elemental body up, my father flows down beside me, his changed appearance to match mine, blonde hair and green eyes.

"Christ, would you stop that?" Laughing quietly, he nodded.

***

"Lee, we have to meet up with the wolfs, later."

"Why?"

"Discuss you, the tribe and the vampires." Sighing, I nodded.

"Look, I know you don't like them, neither did your mother. But, we need to talk to them." He finished, his eyes holding sincerity.

"Alright, dad. I understand."

"Okay, lee. Now we have that out of the way, get changed, we leave in about." He catches a glimpse of his watch. "Thirty mintues, go." I nodd, running towards my room. Entering the pigsty, and making my way towards the draws, deciding on my Captain America shirt, baggy jeans and signature, slipping them on and

deciding to brush through my bushy hair.

Walking down the staircaaw, coming face to face with a very, very impatient looking father.

__________

Hey, its short but its all I could manage. Studying for my exams kills your soul eventually.

-Dumble-dong.