Pain

This girl in the reflection is not me, this girl is beautiful. What happened to me? The golden locks fall in ringlets down my back, her bright green eyes, which my inner elemental decided I needed. Her, tall slim body, defined jaw. This is not me. Her skin is smooth and pale, glowing almost. I raise my hand, the girl repeats my movement.

"Well, you very much look like your mother.." I turn to see my father.

"What happened to me?"

"Your elemental forum of corse.." He smiles slightly, leaning against the door. I turn to the mirror, closing my eyes and focusing. I think of my self, before the dramatic changes. I open my eyes, looking back at myself, finally. The short average girl I feel comfortable with.

"I swear to god, you looked like your mother before." He chukles, sitting on my bed. I walk towards the window, glaring out. The darkness and rain covers everything

"I'm glad to be me again.." I trail of, whilst smiling.

"Would it be safe for me to leave?"

"You know thats a stupid question."

"I hate being constricted like this." I huff.

"Its not safe, Paul is trying to stop the wolves, because your his imp-"

"His what?'

"N-nonting, he must tell you, not I."

I groan. Plumbing on the bed.

I feel the presence of my father leave, falling into a deep slumber softly aftter..

------------

I wake up, jumping from the soft covers, sweat clinging to my body.

It was so real, the dream. Paul and I.

We were on the beach, smiling and laughing. Suddenly, the pack emerged, teeth bearing and growing. Paul looked at me with disgust. Standing back with his pack, they all launched for me.

"Why would I want you? You're a freak! Its what drove your mother away, you killed her!" Paul spits.

I cant control the tears, the heaving in my chest and the painful memories.

Why am I worried? Its just a dream.

I hope.

-------

Before you kill me, I feel horrible. For not updating in forever. I just went black for a while, I'll give you my love and eternal hugs if you forgive me, your mentally unstable author,

Veronica Malfoy.

yes Malfoy, we're marred. Fuck pansy

.