• 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈 •

Thank you so much for the 900k+ plus followers, sorry for taking so much,  I wanted to publish multiple chapters at once but decided against it so tomorrow another chapter will be published and next week a double update.
Hope you enjoy this new chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment. Love you guys!

I loved how he looked at me, like I was the sexiest creature on the planet

I loved how he looked at me, like I was the sexiest creature on the planet. I loved how his deep blue eyes transpired all the admiration he had for me.

The way his eyes dropped on my body was always enough to stimulate an ache between my legs, which was an unwavering sensation whenever he was around.

No man had ever looked at me like he did, nor cared for me, he treated me like I was so precious and so important, like I did matter.

A smile made its way through my face when I felt his muscular arms firmly entrapping my body against his hard chest, as his soft lips wetted my skin via soft kisses on my chin.

Suddenly, with his large hands, he traced my entire silhouette, stopping just above my backside, without hesitation he squeezed my butt tightly and shifted my lower body so that my ass was pressing on his engrossed shaft

A low guttural moan escaped from his mouth, which was then suppressed when his lips met my neck.

"You truly don't understand how badly I want to have my dick deep inside your tight pussy, with my cum dripping down your tights." He said slowly, diverting his attention from my neck to my mouth.

"Then do it, I am not complaining," I told him jokingly, but his eyes darkened and abruptly his free hand gripped the back of my neck while the other skimmed unhurriedly down my body.

"Oh, I would love to do it pretty girl. The issue is that one: we are inside a car," he explained while two fingers began to caress my pussy through the sheer fabric of my panties.

"And w-what at the other reasons"

"Two, I would rather be dead than have someone who isn't me, see you in this state," he whispered against my lips pressing the two fingers on my clit and circling it, by then my panties were completely drenched.

"Even that waitress?"  I teased him.

"Especially the waitress, Elide I don't think you understand the effect you have on me?"

"No one could ever make me feel as you do,  not in terms of sex, and especially not in terms of feelings,  If I could worship you forever I would," he said while his hands were still fueling the ache between my legs. He was doing anything but dampen that feeling, each minute that passed I was growing more and more aroused.

"Is t-there any other reason?"

"I want to fuck you, with you naked, and with enough room to take you however I please." he kissed me once again his fingers still teasing my clit I moaned inside his mouth, I could feel myself coming, so I grabbed his hand and pressed it between my legs so that his fingers could apply more pressure on my clit.