Chapter 11

-MIRA’S POV-

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. The walls were plain white, and so was the ceiling, from which a crystal chandelier hung. The furniture belonged in a penthouse owned by a celebrity. Judging by the room’s appearance, it was undeniably a VIP room. It was a huge and classy room.

A throbbing pain shot through my head, and I touched it. Then I suddenly remembered that I was drinking last night.

In a panic, I examined myself. I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw that I was still wearing the same clothes from the previous night.

I carried the small bag that I brought with me last night and hurried outside where I headed immediately for the information desk VIP room.

“Miss, can I ask who brought me here?” I asked at the information desk.

“Sorry, ma’am. I don’t know. The receptionist on the night shift left earlier. I just got here.” The receptionist said politely before taking a bow.

“Ah, okay. Thank you.” I left in a rush without getting any answers.

It would take nearly half an hour for me to return to the beach resort. I rested on the way to the resort. When I arrived at the resort, I saw Luna and Micah with their boyfriends who were paddling around in the sea. I kept walking in the direction of the hut.

Upon entering the hut, I was immediately met with Marco’s face. His nostrils were flaring, and his lips were curled into a frown.

“Where the hell have you been, Mira?” he asked coldly.

“Just here and there,” I answered bravely. I did not know where I got this feeling of boldness. Normally I would become silent and bow my head, but now it was like everything changed.

Was this an effect of the alcohol or him hurting me?

“Answer my question properly, Mira. You’re testing my patience.” He violently pushed me against the wall.

His face was so close to mine; just one move forward, and we would be kissing. I could feel his hot breath, and my knees went weak.

He tightened his grip on my hand. I answered his question in an instant because of the excruciating pain.

“I-I went to the b-bar.”

*PAK*

I received a slap in the face immediately after telling him that I went to the bar. I fell to the ground because the impact of his slap was too strong. My face stung from his hard slap, and tears spilled freely from my eyes.

“I’ve been calling you for hours, but your cellphone is off. Then you’re gonna tell me that you were at the bar? What the fuck, Mira? You’re flirtier than I. Was what you did last night so good that you couldn’t bring yourself to go home early, huh?” I started crying harder because of his accusation. I wouldn’t even have gone to the bar had it not been for him.

He forced me to stand up and removed his top. He pressed his body against mine. He had become a monster. He slid one large hand inside my dress and squeezed my boobs while crushing my lips with his.

“M-Marco, stop.” I pleaded when he ripped off my clothes. I wanted to give him my virginity but not in this way.

He was losing his mind.

“Marco, d-don’t.”

It was as if he could not hear a word that I said, because he continued what he was doing. I tried to fight back, but I couldn’t stop him. His hands traveled all over my body. All I could do was cry and plead until he grew tired of my body.

He raped me.

He took advantage of me.

It’s hard to accept that…

the person I love most broke me into pieces.