Chapter 14

=MIRA’S POV-

I woke up due to something heavy on my stomach. It was Marco’s leg.

Marco’s feet were intertwined with me.

He was sleeping peacefully on the fluffy pillows in my comfy bed. Even though his hair was a mess, he still looked handsome as ever.

“Mmm…” He moaned when I grabbed his leg that was still on my stomach.

I was about to stand up when he suddenly pulled my body close to his. I was facing him, and he was hugging me.

I swallowed when I saw his attractive lips. He had no lipstick on, though his lips were still red.

I looked at the clock on the side. It was already eight in the morning.

I tried to extricate myself from Marco’s embrace, though he was holding onto me too tightly.

“Honey, let go. I’m gonna cook.” I told him softly.

“Mmm, just a few more minutes, honey,” he replied sweetly and pulled my face to his neck.

I could almost feel his rock hard abs because our bodies were pressed together.

Marco, if you don’t stop, I might rape you, I screamed in my mind.

I could feel myself getting wet. I just hugged Marco back, because there was nothing else I could do.

*Ring* *Ring*

Marco got up in annoyance because of the noises emitting from his cellphone. I merely laughed and told Marco that I was going to cook breakfast.

“What’s our breakfast, honey?”

“Uhmmm. Sunny side-up, hotdog, and omelets.” I answered with a smile. He nodded in response and sat at the table.

“Oh yeah, come visit the office later, honey. I’m gonna introduce you to my employees there.” He said while eating.

I felt a sudden rush of excitement at these words.

“Sure!” I said happily and continued eating.

Marco said bye and took his leave, so I was bored again. The idea of going to the mall suddenly popped in my mind, so I texted Marco to let him know where I was going.

____________
To Marco:

Honey, may I go to the mall? There’s nothing to do in the house. I’m so bored.

Moments later he replied.

____________
From Marco: Okay, don’t forget to come here later.

____________
To Marco: Yes, sir.

I threw on some jeans and a fitted t-shirt before I went to the mall. I merely looked around, because I was trying to save money. I only had 3k of hard cash and no card.

Something in a jewelry shop caught my attention. It was a necklace with a butterfly pendant.

I was very fond of butterflies. Aside from the fact that they’re beautiful, they’re free to do whatever they want.

I was about to enter the shop to have a better look at the necklace, though I took a step back when I saw the price.

The necklace cost 15k, and that was way above my budget.

“Want that necklace?”

I wheeled around and lost my balance because someone suddenly spoke beside me. Good thing the person was quick enough to catch me.