Character Introduction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Forename: Y/N
Last Name: Y/LN
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bi-sexual

Abilities:

Bending all four elements:

As the person selected to be the next Avatar after Aang, Y/N possesses the rare ability to control all four primary forms of elemental bending. She is a member of the Water Tribe, and the Avatar cycle meant a natural waterbender would be chosen to follow in Aang's footsteps.

But Y/N was uniquely skilled when it came to learning other bending techniques, as she already had some ability to use earthbending and firebending by the age of 4. It isn't clear how she managed to learn these skills at such a young age, but Y/N mastered earthbending, firebending, and waterbending by the time she was fifteen. She then begins training in the abandoned southern air temple and found elemental bending scrolls and started to train herself art of airbending which she slowly mastered overtime.

Her skill level with each is high, as she's demonstrated the ability to fly with firebending like Ozai. Y/N's power in all four types of elemental bending can even be taken a step further. The greatest water bender, Katara learned to heal herself and others using waterbending, while The greatest earth bender, Toph became the first earthbender to manipulate metal. Y/N managed to learn both of these techniques during the show, thanks in large part of Katara and Toph providing their insights to the processes in scrolls which she found.

The Avatar State:

As the Avatar, Y/N also eventually managed to enter the Avatar State. The all-powerful state gives the Avatar the ability to channel bending abilities they have not yet mastered by connecting to the Avatar's past lives. It can be triggered unconsciously if the Avatar is in danger as a defense mechanism, while more experienced Avatars also can enter the state at will. Y/N's journey to using the Avatar State, though, was very different from the chakra unlocking process Aang went through.

Y/N originally was not able to enter the Avatar State on her own, and the spirit of Aang was the key to this changing. He helped her connect with the past lives of the Avatar, which enabled her to finally enter the Avatar State at will. Y/N lost her ability to bend and enter the Avatar State multiple times throughout her journey but she managed to regain her abilities later on each time.

Energy Bending:

Aang's spirit also helped Y/N master the art of energybending. The ancient technique creates the ability to take away someone's bending abilities and even restore them. Aang passed on the knowledge of spiritbending he learned from the lion turtle to Y/N.

There are a few other techniques Y/N learned thanks to energybending. She is capable of manipulating spirit energy originating from the Spirit World, and also learned astral projection. However, Y/N showcased different uses of it than Aang.

On one occasion, Y/N's energybending allowed her to connect to her inner spirit and cosmic energy, which gave her the ability to create a giant astral form. She still had her waterbending abilities in this form but could also shoot beams of energy from her chest. Y/N used this form to defeat the Dark Avatar.

Spirit Bending:

Y/N learned this new form of bending as her journey progressed. A man called Unalaq is the first person shown with the ability to spiritbend, which he developed as an advanced form of waterbending. The skill uses knowledge of healing and spirituality to alter a spirit's negative energy so it can become positive energy.

Changing the negative energy of a spirit to positive energy allows the spirit to pass and no longer be a threat to the physical world. Spiritbending can also be done in reverse to corrupt a spirit, which nearly happened to Y/N during her journey. Y/N used spiritbending on multiple occasions to eliminate evil threats and became powerful enough with the ability to calm multiple negative spirits at once.

Enhanced Physical Strength

Enhanced Speed

Enhanced Durability

Enhanced Stamina