Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N JOINED UA LATER into the year. She got permission from the principal who was the only one who knew about her being the Avatar and knew how important her training was. Plus, she had to get back from the southern air temple using a flying bison with her companion, Naga.

She would join just before the internships. They had finished the Sports Festival not long ago. Y/N wondered where to put her bison, which she named Appa, because it reminded her of Aang's flying bison. She wondered where to go. Because she actually doesn't have anywhere to live. Maybe she could just travel around the city with Appa and Naga. Who needs houses anyway? Overrated. Or she could ask Nezu. Maybe that's the better option.

She smiled as she reached Musutafu. She could see UA in the distance. It kind of wasn't hard to see. She looked at Naga napping on Appa's saddle behind her. She cooed slightly. She loved her companions. She went higher into the clouds, she didn't want people knowing about Appa and Naga. Who knows what would happen?

She made it to UA and landed behind the building. Luckily, it was Sunday, so she wouldn't encounter any students unless they stay for overtime. Which in her opinion, is weird. She got off Appa and stroked his as Naga jumped down. "I need you guys to stay here and out of sight." Y/N said, stroking their fur.

Appa yawned in agreement and Naga just blinked at her. She smiled, waving at them before grabbing her glider off Appa's back and gliding around the building of UA, until she made it to the entrance. She folded the glider and placed it on her back before walking inside. She navigates her way through the hallways of UA. She wondered why the building was so big. It was kind of weird.

She managed to find Nezu's office and goes to knock. "Come in!" A voice said before she even knocked. She blinked before opening the door. "Ah! Ms Y/N! Good to see you. I was expecting you." Nezu said and she closed the door behind her, looking at Nezu. "Please, take a seat." He said, gesturing to the seat in front of his desk. She smiled and sat down.

"I've got your schedule and some heros you can intern under. You will be joining Class 1-A. Now, I believe you want to stick with only Water Bending for now so your classmates or anyone else doesn't know your the avatar." Nezu started off, pushing forward a few papers with her schedule, intern offers and locker code and number.

"I'll stick with Water bending." Y/N nodded and Nezu smiled. "Good. Now, is there anything else?" Nezu asked, taking a sip of his tea which appeared out of nowhere. She blinked in surprise. "Oh, yes! Actually. I don't know where I'm going to live." She deadpanned.

Nezu blinked before nodding. "I've already sorted that. We will be opening dorms in a month or maybe a few more. You can move into the Class 1-A one." Nezu said. "Thank you, but uh.. what do I do about my companions?" Y/N asked sheepishly.

"Companions?" Nezu asked and Y/N stood up, walking to the window behind him and pointing outside. Nezu clambers up her shoulder and looks down, seeing her flying bison, Appa. And her Polar bear-dog, Naga. "Oh, how interesting. I thought they went extinct ages ago." Nezu hummed and Y/N gave him a raised eyebrow, she saw like twenty flying bisons near the southern air temple and a few polar bear-dogs.