Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N WAS TOLD 1-A was finally moving into the dorms. She just hoped they didn't find Appa on the roof or behind the dorms, or they might freak out. She woke up late, since they had a day off according to Aizawa. They needed to sign in with their uniforms before they came here and Aizawa said there was no point for her to sign in when they already know she is here.

She stretched before getting in some sweatpants and a short crop top, she left her hair down. She stroked Naga who let out a little purr in satisfaction, making Y/N smile before she exits her room, going to the elevator and pressing the ground floor.

She exits the elevator and makes her way to the kitchen, finding the coffee machine. She makes herself a black coffee and sends her daily streak to Rumi on Snapchat.

Rumi replied back with her taking a selfie. She was in front of the camera with a peace sign and a smirk, for some reason, the Pro Hero Hawks was behind her, hands shoved in his pockets, but one sending a thumbs up to the camera, and a beat up thug in the background tied on the floor. She saved it in chat with a snort before her coffee was done.

She lifted the mug to her face and took a sip, humming in satisfaction. She leaned against the counter, tapping away on her phone. She's got a lot more followers recently due to her being the Avatar. Kami knows how they found her account. She heard the doors open and glanced up, seeing Aizawa walk in.

He walked over and she made another coffee for him. The man sat on the stools in front of the kitchen island. "When do the others get here?" She asked and Aizawa grunted. "Should be here soon." He replied, staring at the coffee machine longingly, making Y/N smirk as the coffee finished. She placed down the cup in front of Aizawa who nodded in thanks before drinking the coffee. He visibly relaxed, making Y/N smile.

They heard talking outside, so Aizawa stood up. "That's my cue." He said, taking the cup with him as he exited the building. Y/N shrugged and replied to some 'fan questions' on Twitter. She's starting to guess it's because Rumi posts her on her social media.

She heard the class come in and awe over the place. "Y/LN?!" She heard Mina shout and looked up, seeing the girl looking at her. Y/N pocketed her phone and waved, taking another sip of her coffee, before frowning down at it, since it was cold and placing her other hand under the cup, heating it up with her fire bending. She snorted as Uraraka passed out multiple times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sat down on the sofa upside down with her legs over the back as she types away on her phone. The others were finishing up with their rooms. They had been at it all day. "Ahh, I'm so tired!" Kirishima said, sitting down next to her as a bunch of other guys walk over. "Kirishima, have you done unpacking?" Sero asked the redhead. "Yeah, finally." Kirishima replied.

"Good work." Midoriya said. "How things ended up this way weren't great, but it's kind of exciting to live together, huh?" Kaminari grinned. "Yeah!" Midoriya agreed. "Living together... This is also training to help us learn cooperation and discipline." Iida said and Y/N looked up from her phone and blinked. She needed to feed Appa. "You're really going all out huh, Iida?" Kirishima grinned.