Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MIRUKO DEADPANNED AT MINA who was sad about not going to training camp. "Everyone.. I'm looking forward.. to hearing your stories... about training camp..." Mina said sadly and Y/N silently snorted, making Miruko smirk as she played Subway Surfers on Y/N's phone, sitting on the Avatar's desk.

"W-we don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!" Midoriya stammered, trying to cheer them up. "Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it." Sero said, placing a hand on the boys shoulder. "If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell." Kaminari clenched his fists.

Y/N tuned them out, watching Rumi play subway surfers. It's like she's obsessed with stealing Y/N's phone and playing the game. Miruko was wearing white sweatpants and the black hoodie from last night and she stole a pair of Y/N's white and red trainers.

"Once the bell rings, get in your seats." Aizawa said as the class practically teleported to their seats. Rumi smirked but didn't move. She couldn't really. She wasn't going to sit on the floor. Aizawa didn't care. "Morning. Unfortunately, there are those who did not pass the final exams. Accordingly, for the training camp in the woods... everyone's going!" Aizawa revealed with his creepy grin. Y/N shivered as Rumi snorted silently. "A last minute twist!" The others shout, cheering.

At the end of the day. Y/N grabbed her bag as the others discussed going to the mall with eachother. "Ne, Y/N! Why don't you come too?" Mina bounced over and Y/N sheepishly grinned as Rumi stared at Mina's horns. "Uh.. I.. don't know where the mall is.." Y/N said and Mina froze.

"HA?! how do you not know where it is?! Have you ever been shopping?!" Mina asked. "Uh.. no.. I've only done online shopping." Y/N replied, tilting her head. Rumi snorted at Mina started shaking Y/N's shoulders rapidly, shouting about how she must go with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rumi practically dragged her to the mall. So here Y/N was with her class and a pro hero. "And so, here we are! With the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced!—" Mina grinned. "Kiyashi award Shopping Mall!" Mina cheered as Y/N looked around in shock. Rumi watched with a smile as Y/N was flabbergasted.

Y/N was only used to stuff like food stalls when she was travelling through the nations to train her bending. Not giant malls or advanced technology like this. All she knew is how to use her phone and pc.

"Oh, aren't those UA students?! And the Rabbit Hero: Miruko?!" A person shouted. Y/N froze as Rumi smirked, sending the person a wave. "Sports Festival, yay!" A bunch of people cheered, dancing weirdly and Y/N groaned. "Thank god I wasn't in the sports festival." Y/N muttered, looking away.

"Oh! You're the one who took down the Hero Killer!" Someone said and Y/N froze. She turned to the person and saw it was the same guy. Immediately, people started to crowd around Rumi and Y/N, asking about the hero killer. Y/N blinked at the sudden attention.