Chapter 9

. . .

Y/N LOOKED UP FROM her workout from a knock at her door. She got up and stretched slightly before walking to the door and opening it. "Hey." Asami greeted, smiling at her. Y/N smiled. "Hi!" Y/N replied and Asami tilted her head. "How are you?" Asami asked and Y/N crossed her arms.

"I'm okay, how are you?" Y/N asked and Asami sighed. "I'm fine, Hatsume has been drowning herself in work and I thought I'd come see you, I need some company." Asami dragged a hand down her face. "I was just in the middle of a workout, you can come in and meet Naga?" Y/N smiled and opened the door wider, revealing a sleeping Naga on her bed.

"She's beautiful." Asami smiled and Y/N gestured for her to enter. Asami did so and Y/N shut the door. "Continue with your workout, I'm just gonna write down some invention ideas, since I interrupted." Asami said and Y/N got down into a sit up position before doing her press ups.

Normally, she'd get Rumi to sit on her back while doing push-ups when they were handcuffed together. "Hey, Asami can you pass me that weight? It weights nothing until I turn it on." Y/N asked, continuing her press ups with one hand as she points at one weight.

Asami nodded and grabbed it, giving it to Y/N. "Why do you need a weight?" Asami asked, since Y/N was doing push ups. "I'm going to put it on my back." Y/N replied and Asami raised an eyebrow in question, which Y/N saw. "Normal press-ups are too easy." Y/N muttered and Asami snorted. "Here." She said.

Y/N felt Asami sit on her back in a cross legged position. She blushed as Asami started writing in her notebook. She continued her press-ups, counting under her breath. "We should hangout more." Asami said, glancing down at Y/N, who nodded in agreement.

"We should go watch a movie?? Y/N grinned and Asami raised an eyebrow. "What's movie?" She asked. "How about that new Spider-Man movie?" Y/N replied and Asami smiled. "Sounds fun." She replied and Y/N smiled. "199- 2000.." She muttered. "200." Asami corrected. "Right." Y/N mumbled, blushing slightly.

Suddenly, her door opened making Y/N stop. They both looked up, seeing Mina and Kaminari, staring at them with wide eyes. Y/N blinked and Asami sent them a wave. "Eh.!?" Both Mina and Kaminari shouted. "We were getting you for dinner! You didn't tell us you had a hot girl round!" Kaminari shrieked.

Y/N glared at him at Asami raised an eyebrow. "Thanks for the compliment." Asami said to Kaminari who held a hand against his chest, practically glowing. "A goddess talked to me." He muttered as Mina did the same when Asami looked at her. Y/N just sighed, continuing.

She felt a notebook hit the back of her head and lifted one arm to her head in pain as she continued her press-ups. "Ow!" Y/N said and Asami looked down at her. "You've got to eat." Asami said and Y/N blinked. "Oh, right." Y/N muttered as Asami got off her back.

"Again Y/N? How many times do we have to force you to eat?" Mina whined. Asami gave Y/N a raised eyebrow who looked away sheepishly. "You know, let's go eat that food!" Y/N grinned, going to rush out but Asami grabbed her wrist. "We'll be down in a moment. Excuse us." Asami smiled at the other two before closing the door.