Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AFTER ALL, I AM The Avatar." Y/N grinned at the shocked looks of the other villains. "H-hey! This has to be a joke?! The avatar cycle was broken thousands of years ago!" Dabi said, taking a slight step back. "Oh yeah? Then how did you think I moved your fire in the forest, pretty boy?" Y/N raised an eyebrow before spinning around and launching the rubble at the villains with a grunt.

Y/N let out a roar of fire, sending punches and kicks of fire towards the others. Dabi sent a giant fire blast towards her but she willed the fire to go at All for One who dodged by a nonexistent hair. All Might used this distraction Y/N opened for him to strike.

Y/N used her air bending to send all the villains flying straight into the portal again, and it closed. Gran Torino appeared as Y/N cursed at her mistake. "Sorry, Gran Torino." She said and Gran Torino waved her off. "It's fine! There's no time for that!" He said.

Suddenly, she was warped in front of All Might's punch and quickly used his arm to haul herself up and send a heel kick to All For One's face who grunted in shock, leaning back. She was dragged back by Gran Torino as All Might sent a smash to All for One.

All Might started to smoke as he punched All for One into the ground. But the man was still talking about Shigaraki being the great grandson of Nana Shimura, the first holder of something called One for All. Y/N didn't ponder it. It wasn't her business.

Half of All Might's face looked sunken. He looked angry. He wasn't smiling. He got sent away to a news helicopter and Y/N used her air bending to fly up and she quickly caught him before he could go into the helicopter. "Y/LN!" He said in surprise. Gran Torino appeared next to her as they fly down. "This isn't the same as six years ago. Toshinori, calm down!" Gran Torino scolded his past student.

"You were so caught up in his challenge that you let him escape." Gran Torino said. They landed with a bang. "And then he made a hole in your stomach." Gran Torino finished. "That's what!s hopeless about you." Gran Torino said and Y/N sweatdropped. "Gee, you're great support in such a devastating battle." Y/N said sarcastically, getting a hit to the head. "Ow!" "Don't exchange words with him!" Gran Torino said to All Might. "Yes, sir.." All Might panted.

"His fighting style and Quirk seem completely different from last time.!" Gran Torino said and Y/N sighed. "You won't be able to get a good hit head on. You'll have to be unpredictable, tricky." Y/N informed All Might, narrowing her eyes. "Can you still move? Go beyond your limit! It's do-or-die time!" Gran Torino said to All Might. "Yes, sir.." All Might said, determined as he glares at All For One.

"Y/LN. I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with you." All Might said and Y/N scoffed a laugh. "Don't worry All Might. I'm just backup. Beat his ass. When you retire after this, I'll give the world hope. As the Avatar, it's my duty after all." Y/N replied.

All Might noticed she said 'when you retire.' Not 'if you retire' knowing he would win this battle. He smiled at the belief she had in him before turning to All For One with a glare. "Gran Torino. I'll help civilians out. Back up All Might for a bit." She said and Gran Torino nodded. She used her Seismic Sense to get Civilians out of the area as All Might continued to fight.