Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N STOOD IN FRONT of Endeavour. "Thank you for accepting me for the internship." Y/N said, bowing. Endeavour grunted. "You're strong. Mentally and Physically. I admire that. Keep it up." He said and she nodded. She looked between Todoroki and Endeavour as they have a staring match. "I'll meet you outside." She said, placing a hand on Todoroki's shoulder before giving Endeavour a grin and a mock salute before leaving.

She leaned against the walls outside the agency. She would have went off by herself, but embarrassingly enough, she doesn't know her way back. Give her a break, the only transport she uses is Flying Bison and Polar Bear-dog. Not bullet trains, buses or cars. She prefers her companions anyway. They provide good company and not noisy smelly people.

Todoroki walked out and looked at her. "Why didn't you go to the train station?" He asked and Y/N blushed in embarrassment. "I don't know the way." She said, sheepishly while scratching the back of her neck.

He deadpanned and grabbed her wrist, dragging her. "Let's get as far away from here as possible. The sooner the better." He said and Y/N stammered as she was dragged to the train station like a rag doll.

She sat in the train with Todoroki. She played a game on her phone and Todoroki peered over her shoulder, watching her play it until they made it back to Musutafu. They exchanged goodbyes before walking back home. Well, Y/N went back to UA to go give cuddles to her companions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N snickered, staring at Bakugou's hair as she kicks up her feet on the desk, staring at his weird hairstyle. "Stop laughing! My hairs gotten used to it, so it won't go back even after I wash it! Hey! Stop laughing! I'll kill you!" Bakugou shouted at Kirishima and Sero who laughed at him. "I'd like to see you try, Side-Part boy!" Sero cackled. "What'd you say?!" Bakugou screamed, his hair poofing back to normal. "It's back!" Kirishima and Sero laughed.

Y/N closed her eyes, hoping to get a Power Nap in before Aizawa tortures them with a new thing to do. She was only in UA for a day before she fought an B-A rank criminal. "But the hero's who went through the most were you four, right?" She heard Kaminari say but ignored it, thinking it wasn't for her.

"Oh yeah, the hero killer!" Sero said, making Y/N tense for a moment. "I'm glad you guys made it out alive! Seriously." Kirishima said, staring at them. "I was worried.." Yaoyorozu frowned. "I heard Endeavour and Y/N saved the day, right?" Sato asked and Y/N sighed.

"That's amazing! Y/N has only been here for a day and has already taken down the hero killer with Endeavour, as expected from the number two hero!" Hagakure said, fawning over Y/N who wanted to sleep. "Yeah, they did save us." Todoroki said, looking down. "Yeah.." Midoriya smiled. "I saw on the news, that the hero killer was connected to the League of Villians. Imagining someone that scary coming to the USJ freaks me out." Ojiro voiced, scratching his head.