Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE OTHERS ARRIVED AND had their lunch, now they were in the hot springs. Rumi and Y/N had already ate and bathed so now they were just chilling in their cabin, talking and playing on their phones. Rumi posted on her story a picture of Y/N laying in the bed while Rumi was sprawled across her lap. Y/N was in the middle of explaining something in the photo.

"Ne, Rumi-san.." Y/N started and Rumi turned to her. "What's up?" Rumi asked and Y/N looked at the ceiling. "Do you know the history of the bending nations?" Y/N asked and Rumi nodded. "So you know about the Avatar. Right?" Y/N asked and Rumi nodded again, narrowing her eyes. "Where are you going with this?" Rumi asked.

"I-" Y/N was cut off by the door opening and the girls walking in. Y/N waved her off. "I'll tell you another time." Y/N muttered.

In the morning, Aizawa set up Rumi and Y/N to train together and learn eachother's fighting styles for obvious reasons. It was funny, seeing Rumi in Y/N's spare pair of UA Gym Clothes. It didn't take long to adapt to each other. They were in sync after a few hours and it shocked Aizawa slightly.

Not many Pro's adapt that quickly. Aizawa had Rumi and Y/N spar him and Pixie-Bob. Let's just say, Aizawa and Pixie-Bob were shocked at their teamwork. They lost a couple times but it was fine. Class 1-B arrived not long after, and stared shocked at everyone in Class 1-A training.

After they made dinner — and putting out multiple fires due to a certain explosive boy, Y/N tried to tell Rumi that she was the avatar, but she was always interrupted by something. It was starting to annoy her. She just hoped she could tell Rumi soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rumi and Y/N had trained to get stronger these few days. Strength, Stamina, Endurance. Well, it was more like Rumi driving her to the ground as much as she could. Then, they had a test of courage. She was (obviously) paired with Rumi.

They walked into the forest after Todoroki and Bakugou. They walked through the paths and suddenly, a head popped out of the ground, scaring Y/N. "AHH!" She shouted, clinging onto Rumi like a Koala, making Rumi scream in surprise at sudden actions.

Suddenly, she smelt something burning. "Poison.." She muttered, seeing pink gas. She covered Rumi's mouth and nose. "Don't breath it in, it's poison!" Y/N shouted before they ran through the forest. They managed to get away from the poison. They saw blue fire in the distance.

They found Bakugou and Todoroki and ran over to them. "We're under attack." Y/N said and they jolted in shock. Todoroki was carrying an injured person. Suddenly, a bunch of knives appeared. "A villain." Y/N murmured. Suddenly, an announcement went through their head that Bakugou was being targeted.

"We got this." Rumi grinned, cracking her knuckles. Y/N smirked and they charged at the villain who had blades for teeth which expanded. Y/N used her water bending to break the blades and creating an ice platform for Rumi to use to get closer.