Chapter 10

Y/N DODGES UNDER A kick from Mirio. It was just her and him left out of the class. Midoriya had rushed in and managed to last longer than the rest except Y/n who analysed the situation.

"Freeze his lungs" Y/n heard a female voice in her head and furrowed her brow before using her earth bending to trap Mirio.

"Kyoshi, no." Another female piped up.

"Kyoshi, yes!" 'Kyoshi' replied.

"Kyoshi you can't tell every single avatar to freeze someone's lungs. First me, then Aang and now Y/n. Plus, she's in a friendly spar! She can't kill him! " An old voice spoke, annoyed.

"Not my problem." Y/n got distracted and was hit to the ground by Mirio who furrowed his eyebrows at her distracted state.

After that, Mirio explained his quirk and they were allowed out to lunch. Y/n sat alone that day since Asami was in the workshop.

Who are you people in my head?

"We're your past lives! I'm Avatar Kyoshi, the best avatar." Kyoshi said.

"I'm Avatar Yang-chen."

"Avatar Kuruk."

"Avatar Wan"

"It's me, Avatar Aang!"

"I'm Avatar Roku."

You are.. my past lives. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows.

"Great observation." Kyoshi snarked.

"Kyoshi.." Roku sighed.

I have thousands of past lives, why is there only six of you here?

"I'm here too." Another female voice popped up.

And you are?

"I'm Raava, your spirit."

Oh.. hi.

"Would you really want thousands of past lives trying to speak in your head at once or your most recent ones?" Yang-Chen said, amused.

Good point. I'll stick with you guys.

"Give us a rundown." Kuruk said.

I'm in a hero school since the bending era is gone and forgotten. The avatar cycle was thought to be broken but clearly not since I'm here. I defeated this guy named Amon before I arrived, he could take away bending using blood bending. Everyone has these abilities called quirks and only 80% of the population has them.

"Blood bending?" Kyoshi asked, intrigued. "Of course from the whole thing the only thing she heard was Blood bending." Yang-Chen murmured.

Blood bending. Controlling the water in another body. Y/n replied.

"...What?" Kyoshi's voice sounded surprised, and amazed.

"Did she just say blood bending?" Kuruk murmured, astonished.

"Sozin's beard!" Roku said, shocked.

"I mean, wow.. that's, thats—" Kuruk was cut off.

"The single best thing I've ever heard in my entire after life!" Kyoshi cut him off.

"Why am I not surprised.." Roku sighed.

"It's brilliant! I can't believe I never tried that!" Kyoshi continued.