Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N YAWNED AS SHE woke up, she blinked and checked the time on her phone. She saw it was 8am. She had 25 minutes to get ready. She shot up, grabbed her uniform, toothbrush, toothpaste and towels before she ran downstairs to the bathrooms. She had a shower, brushed her teeth, dried her hair before changing and shooting back up to her room.

She sat on the bed, adjusting her boots. They didn't look half bad, which was a relief. She grabbed her phone and backpack before looking at her water tribe outfit. She would probably use this for her hero costume. She grabbed it and put it in her bag before grabbing her books and stationary. She zipped up her bag and put it on her back.

She looked at herself in the mirror and blinked. She readjusted the bangs on her face before smiling. She checked the time and saw she had 5 minutes to get to class. She groaned and realised she would have to glide if she wanted to get there quicker. She looked down at Naga and realised she needed to feed her companions, so she would be late.

She sighed, quickly making food for her companions. After she dropped down from the roof after feeding Appa, she opened her glider and used her air bending to fly to the school. She had a minute. She could do it. She dropped down in front of UA and started running through the hallways. She skids across the floor outside 1-A's classroom and stops.

She sighed and jumped as a grunt was heard from next to her. She looked down, seeing the same grumpy man from before in a yellow sleeping bag. He looked like a caterpillar. "Stay out here. I'll introduce you to the class." He said, standing up. He was wearing a hero costume. The scarf around his neck covered some of the lower part of his face and his hair was no longer in a bun.

He walked inside before shutting the door on her face, she huffed at that, crossing her arms. She tapped her foot outside, waiting for the man to let her in. "Come in." She heard his gruff voice and opened the door, walking inside. She smiled sheepishly at the class as she stood at the front.

"Introduce yourself." The tired man said, putting his hands in his pockets. "Oh, right! Uh.. I'm Y/N Y/LN.." Y/N waved awkwardly at the class who stared back at her. The tired man sighed after it was silent for a moment. "Any questions for Y/LN?" He asked and multiple hands shot up.

"Uh.. pinky." She said, pointing at a girl with pink skin and hair who looked like a cute alien. "Wanna be friends?!" She asked giddily, and Y/N blinked before giving her an awkward smile. "Sure, I don't see why not." Y/N replied and the girl grinned. "Uh.. green." Y/N said, pointing at a boy with green bushy hair who blinked at the name.

"What's your quirk?" He asked and that made a few hands go down. Y/N looked at her hand before smiling and using her water bending and the water molecules from the air to make a ball of water. She manipulated it around her before making it evaporate into the air.

"Woah.." A few said in awe. "I can manipulate water. I can grab the water molecules from the air, water from trees, ground. You name it." Y/N said. "That's overpowered." A guy with blonde hair and a black lightning streak said, sweatdropping. "Take a seat behind Yaoyorozu." The man ordered and Y/N nodded.