Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N STOOD OUTSIDE THE giant gate of the fake city. "Team Y/LN. Practical Exam. Ready, go." She heard a voice and the gates open. She walks in with confident strides. She used her Seismic Sense to feel who was coming. She felt footsteps coming from her right and jumped back as someone jumped into the air and out of her Seismic Sense range and slamming their heel into the concrete, creating a small crater.

"So you're the one who took down the Hero Killer huh?" A female voice said and Y/N looked up to see The Rabbit Hero: Miruko mid air, grinning at her tauntingly. Y/N gulped. Mirko was a amazing hero a very strong hero with a fiery personality.

Y/N didn't reply, making a water whip and wrapping it around her leg, spinning around and sending Miruko flying into a building. Rubble flew and Y/N blocked her face as small bits of rubble flew towards her. She grunted as a foot kicked into her side, sending her flying. Not unlike what she did to Miruko. She gasped as her back hit a wall.

"I gotta say, I was surprised for a moment." Miruko grinned, walking tauntingly towards her with that grin on her face. Y/N clicked her tongue and willed the water around her to send a water strike to Miruko who took the hit, leaving her soaked with water. Miruko raised an eyebrow at the sad attempt.

Y/N grinned, clenching her fist and suddenly, Miruko's left side was enraptured in ice. Miruko raised an impressed eyebrow. "Nice." She said, before breaking out of it. Y/N sweatdropped before charging forward, engaging in close combat with the Rabbit Hero.

She took a few hits from Miruko before punching the rabbit hero in the face, sending her a few meters back. "I gotta admit, you pack a punch." Miruko whistled, rolling her shoulders before bouncing like a rabbit and grinning. Suddenly, she disappeared in a blur and Y/N jumped out of the way last second as Miruko appeared behind her, slamming her foot on the ground.

Y/N hummed, jumping away into an alleyway. "Don't run away Y/LN!" Miruko shouted, chasing after her. They jump through alleyways and over buildings till Y/N stopped on a roof. She caught Miruko's leg and sent a ice spike at the woman who kicked it away and slammed her heel on Y/N's shoulder. Y/N grunted in pain and willed the water from the air to wrap around Miruko's leg and moving it away before slamming her fist in the woman's stomach.

Y/N smirked at Miruko. "You know, you should pay attention to your surroundings." She said and Miruko saw a giant wave starting to rise behind Y/N and widened her eyes. Luckily, there was a water tank on this roof.

Y/N sent it towards Miruko who tried to dodge but Y/N made it follow and Miruko got sent towards a wall, and Y/N made the water which still went towards the rabbit hero turn into ice. Y/N smiled as Miruko coughed out water.

She grabbed the handcuffs and put them around Miruko's right wrist and her left so Miruko couldn't get away if she broke out the ice. "Team Y/LN has passed exam." The intercom said and Y/N made the ice surrounding Miruko turn into water and Miruko stretched. "Nice warmup kid." Miruko said and Y/N gave her a smile.