💜The sillies💜

[ah yes, our burger kings everybody]
.
.
.
Candy was solemnly left around the house, usually being hidden in the separate boy's rooms. Unfortunately every so often a bag or so would be left out and chaos would sadly ensue.

Today was one of these days. Tom had brought home a mixed bag of chocolates and accidentally left them on the table after a fight with Tord. Matt walked into the kitchen and not 10 minutes later he had finished the entire bag.

The ginger was never one to have self control when it came to food, especially sweet treats. And more often than not he'd be on sugar highs for hours on end.

Even more sadly, Tom and Edd weren't home and Tord would be no help at all, leaving you to watch the overgrown toddler all day until they get back.

So far you've tried putting on a few disney movies to catch his attention but none seemed to catch for long.

Then you tried involving him in a productive activity like the dishes, which left you with water splashed all over your clothing.

Now you were sat defeated on the sofa, a bag of crisps by your side. You were bone tired and it wasn't even noon.

Pitifully flopping your head back you opted to take a short nap before making lunch. That's what you planned, but somebody had a different idea.

"So. How's babysitting?"

A weight dipped in the couch next to you. An annoyingly sarcastic voice breaking the somewhat silence you had.

"Oh just peachy. What do you want Tord?"  Your head lifted up as you glared daggers at your spiky haired roommate.

Obviously this didn't affect him, as he continued to smirk at you.

"Me? Want something? Heavens no. I just enjoy torturing you more than he is."

Tord throws a lazy thumb in the direction of the kitchen where Matt was. Most likely scrounging around for more candy or making some sort of mess.

"God I hate you."

You huffed back into the couch. Turning your body away from Tord in annoyance.

"Why don't you take him to the park or something if he's this bad? Let him run off that sugar."

Wait..... That was genius!

"Tord I take back what I said!," you turned back around to face him, grabbing his hands aggressively. "I stand you so much right now!"

"Thanks? Now let go." He shook your hands off of his.

"Matt! Get in here!"

You yelled to the ginger, who quickly made his way into the living room. Still hyper but curious.

"How would you like to go to the park? Much better than staying cooped up in this house yeah?"

"*GASP!* Absolutely!!"

Matt jumped up and down with glee. Running upstairs to get his jumper and a pair of comfy shoes.

Part one of your plan is complete.

"Well glad to be of assistance. Now if you'll excuse me-"

"Oh no you don't," you grabbed the male's hoodie, pulling him back, "you sir are coming with us."

"Wha- why?!"

"Because, I am not going out in public with him by myself when he is hopped up on sugar."

Tord is rarely ever scared of anything, but the creepy smile you had on your face made him question why he came downstairs.

"Now be a good boy and go get your shoes on. Now"

Grudgingly the male trudged to his room and grabbed his shoes, pouting and cursing as he climbed down the stairs.

Part 2 also complete.

"Alrighty boys, let's go."

The trip to the park was surprisingly peaceful. Matt too excited about going to the park to even cause chaos and Tord sulking next to you.

You lightly elbowed him in the arm.

"Cheer up grumpy pants. I'm buying lunch today so at least pretend to enjoy yourself."

"Better be good food"

You both chuckled a little. Seeing the park up ahead.

"Y/N! Y/N! WE'RE HERE!!"

Matt hastily grabbed your hand, pulling you towards the park as Tord was left by himself.

"I see that yes."

Reaching the actual park, Matt let go of your hand and ran into the structure. Somehow getting lost among the few children that were already there.

Shaking your head you made your way over to Tord, joining him on a nearby bench.

You both chatted for a bit while keeping track of the overgrown toddler on the loose.

Occasionally laughing as a few families left in a hurry at the sight of the ginger.

The three of you were there for at least a half an hour before you noticed Matt pouting.

He sat sadly on the swings. Taking periodical looks at you and Tord before looking back at the ground.

Curious of the sudden emotional switch you excused yourself from Tord and wandered over to Matt. Sitting beside him in an empty swing.

"What's up big guy? Why're you upset?"

"I wanted to have fun with you, but all you wanted to do was talk to Tord."

The ginger's frown deepened at just the mention of the other person with your small group.

Was Matt- jealous?

"Aw that's it? You goof. Why didn't you tell me?" You placed a warm hand over his shoulder, "I'll make it up to ya before lunch. How about that?"

The male jumped from his swing and was once again back to his happy go lucky self.

Agreeing with your plan the two of you spent a couple hours running around and having a good time at the park.

Tom and Edd would be getting multiple videos of the two of you, all of which complimentary from Tord himself.