❤️Swing and a miss❤️

{I swear it wasn't me! > .> it was Pau}
.
.
.
Flattery. It never got him anywhere. With anyone.

As a teen Tord would always try hitting his shot with the popular kids, whether that be to shimmy his way up the status ranks or to obtain a partner. It always backfired

All he was to them was this weird emo dude who hung out with three other weirdos. A pawn to be used and then thrown away without any second thoughts.

But now? Oh hoho honey. One word and people are swooning left and right.

Mans had blossomed after high school almost over night. And truth be told, it was a little scary.

You too had known the boys during high school. You weren't as close to them as they were with each other but a bond had been created over the years.

That bond developed further after school and you eventually moved in with them. Staying in an attic-like room at the top of the house.

The room itself was nice, the boys cleaning and repairing everything, and had a bay window overlooking the backyard.

So naturally you couldn't complain.

Today had been the day you were to finish moving in. Your bed and dressers had already been brought over as well as any other furniture you had.

All that was left was a few suitcases of personal belongings and clothing.

Still at your old house you waited by the door. Edd had called you a bit ago saying that one of the boys would come and pick you up instead of having you take an Uber or taxi.

So there you were scrolling on your phone while music played through your earbuds.

You were by no means waiting long, but you weren't the most patient person in the world. And having an upcoming new chapter in your life did not help.

A light honk finally caught your attention. Making you stumble as you attempted to stand.

The car that was parked in front of the house was red, it's plate custom made from what you could tell. What you couldn't tell was who was driving the car.

The windows were all tinted and whoever was driving hadn't rolled down any windows or stepped out. Guess you had a little investigating to do.

A quick peak at your phone proves that this person was here for you, but Edd was no help in identifying who.

Walking towards the red vehicle you pondered on who's it could belong to.

It wasn't Matt, as the tallest of your friends didn't have his own car and didn't like driving. Edd was also out as he would've rolled the windows down as he pulled in and would yell your name. Obnoxiously honking the horn.

All that left was Tom and Tord. Judging by the sheer color alone you could probably make an accurate guess but you never really knew.

Out of all the boys you weren't as close to Tord. Sure you guys would goof around and were friends, but you had a better and easier time connecting to the other three.

Surprisingly Tom was the first one you bonded with, not Edd. Though he came next along with Matt. So maybe it was him instead?

As you got to the side of the car you bent down, the window finally rolling down to reveal your red hoodie wearing friend.

You decided to have a bit of fun and tease him a bit.

"Come here often?"  You smirked as the male cocked an eyebrow. He looked you up and down before taking the bait and playing along.