🍃Speak tacobell🍃

{it's our boy-señor Taco Bell}
.
.
.
"Oyé! Get back here!"

A shoe flew past your head as you scrambled around the house and back out into the lawn. Desperately attempting to dodge the hulking menace chasing you.

How'd you get into this predicament? Oh what a funny story-

You threw a water ballon at him. That's it.

It was quite a hot day outside and you and Jon had decided to chill in the backyard with a kiddie pool to cool off.

Some people, *cough* Eduardo *cough* felt it was stupid to hang out in a pool made for children so they decided to stay inside and suffer silently. Being boring.

It wasn't until Jon brought out water balloons that the chaos had ensued.

Resulting in you poorly aiming and throwing the ballon into the kitchen window and on the dark haired brunette.

Eduardo glaring daggers at you through said window while soaking wet. His eyes screaming 'RUN'

And that basically sums up how you were on your way to see the golden gates.

Now this could end two ways in your mind:

Either, he would run out of breath in a bit and you could hide until a very later date and he would spare you, or he'd catch up to you and snap you in half.

You didn't have much time to guess which route would consume your fate as you ran into said person you were running from.

His arms wrapping around your arms and torso, trapping and holding you above the ground so you couldn't escape.

"P-please spare me.."

Your voice was meek and wavering. A bead of sweat rolling down your face as you waited.

And waited

All Eduardo did was glare at you nostrils flaring as he caught his breath.

You waited some more. Then some more.

"Do you know how difficult it is to run with one shoe on?"

Eduardo's voice surprised you, it held less anger than you figured though it was still very prominent. His eyes losing that sharp edge they usually held.

"Uhhhh, no?"

"Well you're about to find out!"

Before you had a chance to question what he had said you found yourself on the ground, with one shoe missing, and a drenched roommate looming over you with a hose.

"I'd start running if I were you amigo(a)"
.
.
An hour and a half had passed and you were currently lying on the floor, completely drenched from being assaulted by a hose.

The water really wasn't unwelcome in the scorching heat, it was more an annoyance that all of your clothes were wet.

At least Eduardo gave up his attack after a few minutes, even cracking a smile and chuckle in the process.

"You gonna lay on the floor all day or are you gonna go change?"

Speak of the devil.

"Don't wanna get uppp, my legs hurt." You whined not wanting to get up but at the same time not wanting to be sopping wet.

"Well you're blocking the hall. So either move or I'll move you myself."

You grumbled, slowly lifting yourself off the floor. Apparently being too slow for your roommate he picked you up anyway.