𝟚𝟝.

"You good?"

Talking to boy, Tyler, for the past couple of minutes, ever since I got here, still waiting for Wednesday's arrival, I couldn't help but notice something extremely off about him. Like, I admit that I don't know him much, or at all for that matter...

But from what I do know about him, he's usually not this pale and nervous. He's been really cautious around me ever since I got here, and that was something that never happened the last couple of times I got here throughout last week.

"Yeah, just tired." He lies, avoiding eye contact with me. "Hey, is this about last night?" I ask him bluntly, a little annoyed at the fact that literally no one was believing me about it. And the worst part about it is that even I don't know if it was real or not anymore.

Wednesday's probably the only reason why I'm still sure about it to a large extent.

But then again, it's Wednesday Addams we're talking about. With all due respect, not only is she bat-shit crazy, in the best way possible, but also extremely wicked when it comes to playing mind games. Can I really trust everything she's saying?

"What about last night?" He asks, confused. "The whole rumor thingy." I reply. "About the monster in the woods, and a student's death." I raise my brow. "Uh no, no nothing like that." He sighs. "It's just... I'm not feeling too well." He mumbles, making another cappuccino.

"Hey, I'm outta sugar. Think you could fetch some from the pantry?" He then requests, changing the topic. "Uh, sure." I nod, going to the pantry, shuffling through some of the shelves, looking for the sugar. "It's not here." I call. "Try the higher shelves." He replies, busy.

Standing on my tippy toes now, I found a small stood which wasn't as high as I required it to be. Nevertheless, I eventually did find it. Pulling out down, I accidently knocked the bag of flour down as well. Fortunately it was sealed, so no mess was created.

Since I needed to go back quickly, I just pushed the bag aside, about to leave, when suddenly, something bloody caught my eye. A little puzzled, I walked closer to the bin which was stuffed with tons of bloody bandages.

"What's taking so long?" I was snapped back to reality before I could examine the trash any further, by Tyler himself, who decided to come at the back to check what exactly was going on. "What are those for?" I ask him, pointing to the bin.

"I... I'll get right back at you." He quickly sighs, taking the bag of sugar from me, filling the empty jar, and rushing outta the pantry, and back to his workspace. Eyeing the trash one last time, I following him out as well, patiently taking my seat by the counter, watching the boy work.

About 15 minutes had passed, and I knew I had to leave in another 5, but that's when Tyler finally got on his break. "What happened?" I ask, pointing to his chest when I saw him wince, touching it once he heaved out a sigh of exhaustion, taking the seat next to mine.

"Oh uh, you still remember that huh?" He rubs the back of his head awkwardly. "Sorry, um my dog bit me pretty bad." He sighs. "Lies." I state. "That's too flat a surface to be bitten by a dog, and too much blood for just one bite." I take a sip the horrid black coffee Blake loves so much.

"I-" His eyes kinda widen as he tenses up a little. "What really happened?" I ask. "This is embarrassing." He sighs, finally giving in. "I uh, I saw people shave their faces with knives and shit in certain movies, and kinda wanted to try doing the same." He frowns.

"Only you can't grow a mustache." I realize, finding it a little funny. "Not yet!" He corrects. "But you know what I can grow?" I then asks. "Pubes?" I guess, making him choke on his saliva. "Chest hair." He states, burning bright red now.

"So you accidently peeled your chest off?" I sum thinks up, finding it rather plausible. "Yeah." He mumbles awkwardly. "Wow, guess you won't be able to grow any hair there either now." I snort, unsure why I found the idea of a peeled chest so funny. 

"Hey, not funny-" He punches my arm casually. 

Just then, the door burst open very dramatically, and I instantly knew who it was. "What took you so long?" I ask without turning back. "Security was tight." The girl sighs, walking over to me now. "Besides, it's time to go now anyway." She then says. "Weems is waiting." She adds.

"Oh, okay..." I nod sadly, getting up, not really wanting to leave so soon. "Shouldn't you be at work?" She notices a frowning Tyler. "Guess you decided to stick around Jericho." Tyler greets her too. "And uh, no. I just got off." He answers.

"Very well." She nods, and then looks back at me. "Wait, how often to you guys come to Jericho?" He asks, getting up as well. "Just twice a week for therapy, why?" I reply. "Oh it's just... I hadn't really seen you around much before." He says.

"Why are you here today?" He questions. "Therapy." Wednesday replies on my behalf. "You guys go to Dr. Kinbott too?" He asks. "You should know, I'm legally required to be here." Wednesday informs. "Yep, me too." I sigh. "Same." Tyler says.

"Court ordered." He elaborates, escorting us out. "Look at us... A couple of teenage tearaways." Wednesday remarks, looking for Weems's car. Tyler just chuckles. "Hey, listen." He then stops us. "When you ran off last night at the Harvest Festival..." He starts.

"I wasn't sure what happened, and then I heard... Kinda crazy." He rambles a little. "Everyone, including your father, believe that Y/N and I made it up for attention-seeking purposes." She states. "You know, I--" He began saying something, but was cut off by his phone ringing.

"Welp, time to get in touch with my inner rebel." He mutters, checking his phone, silencing it and then putting it away. "You know, for the record..." He looks at Wednesday. "I believe you." He smiles at her, as if I wasn't even there. Oh great, bro's got a crush.

But before anything else could happen, we were all fortunately interrupted by mama Weems herself. My knight in shining armor. I just can't wait to tell her everything about the session I wasn't even present in.

"Hurry girls, it's time to go now."