Prologue

Estrella Karma at the top.

Trailer made by Expensive_Owl

First,let me start off by saying, hey. My name is Estrella ( like the star) Karma. I am 16 years old, Mexican, and have 3 brothers. You know how there are book with brothers who are super overprotective and won't let you out of their sight, well those are my brothers. Their names are Mason, (19), Jake, (17), and Damien, (16). As you can tell, Damien is my twin. We both have ombre hair, blue green eyes, and a dimple on our left cheek.

Did I mention we are hybrids, well we are.

Mason is a werewolf, vampire, and warlock. Jake is a werewolf, merman, elemental (power is water). Damien is everything I am which is a werewolf, vampire, elemental, (all), mermaid/man, and demon.

Anyways, Mason has already found his mate. Her name is Krystal Diamond, (18). He found her when our family took a trip to London. But it was NASTY!!! I swore he would've completed the mating process right then and there. But luckley I tripped him when he started running towards her. Sure I could've got in trouble, but it was worth it. I was laughing so hard I got a 6 pack.

My two brothers haven't found their mates yet and neither have I. I won't find mine til my 17th birthday in two days. Also I will get my supernaturals. Hopefully my mate will like all my supernaturals.

.......................

A/N: Hey Sorry it was soooo short but the chapters will get longer.

Should I continue?

DISCLAIMER!!!!

So since I put one in the story description and a lot chose to ignore it, I decided to put it here. Yes, there's incest. Yes, there are grammar mistakes. And yes, I wrote this very young and so I had a wild imagination. So if you're going to continue reading, thank you and I appreciate you. BUT if you're going to leave the book, just leave, there's literally no reason for you to say "Bye" or something insulting. Just go with your business and find something else.