Chapter 18

Estrella's POV

''You can't have babies. I am so sorry, Estrella."

My face paled. How could this happen? How am I supposed to tell my mates? How am I supposed to give them their babies? Will they leave me for another girl who can guarantee a baby? I shook away that last thought, but it could happen.

"How's that even possible?" My voice trembled.

"That is what confused me. The test results were fine. You should be able to have a child. It's like magic."

"But you said something went wrong?" I asked.

"Yeah. The problem was that I don't know why you can't have babies. But i assure you. I will find out why."

********************

Stalkers' POV (Weren't expecting that were you?)

"You can't have babies. I am so sorry, Estrella." The doctor told her. Her face had paled. It hurt to see her like this but she should've listened to my warning. Thanks to the witch, she can't have babies unless the pups are MINE. Which she should be carrying as soon as I get her.

*******

Estrella's POV

I walked out of the office still in shock of what happened.

"Estrella, what did the doctor say?" Mayra asked.

"I can't have babies." My voice trembled. That's how I pretty much spent my day, crying and crying. Most girls would be happy that they couldn't have babies, at first I didn't either but later on k did want to have them. But I won't be able to have a chance to have my pups. My mates will be so disappointed, Damien always talked about having pups with his mate before he even shifted, and I'm pretty sure the rest of them want pups too.

I started to feel a vibration in my pants but I didn't see what it was because it could've been the stalker and I already have things on my plate without him, but it wouldn't stop vibrating so I just took it out.

"Mayra, tell Xavier I'm going to go home and get some rest, ok?" Part of it was true. I was really drained from crying too much and I didn't want them to see my phone. She nodded.

**(At Home)***

"Estrella? Where have you been? We have been worried sick?" Jake ( Estrella's other brother) asked. Instead of answering him I went straight to my room.

"That's right you better go to your room, Missy." I heard him mutter. I lied down on my bed and started to rear my messages. There was a lot.

"How are you hon? Sorry to hear about what happened, but that is what you get for not listening to me."

I guess when I didn't reply it got mad.

"Bitch, don't fucking ignore me or your precious dad will pay the price.' I gaped at the message about my dad.

'Ok ok I'm sorry I won't do it again just don't hurt my dad, please.' I begged.

'Aw, that's what I want to see. You begging me. I won't hurt him, my love. I can't wait to get my hands on you. Text you later, babe? Get some rest.XOXO'

I throw my phone somewhere in my room. 'Joshua? Can you please come to my room? I need you.' I mindlinked him. Right as I sent that to him he barged through my door.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

"First, where are the boys?" I asked

"They are in a pack meeting. They should be here any minute."

"Oh. I need to talk to you alone. I haven't let my vampire out yet, how about after we are done feeding I'll tell you." He seemed uncertain, but he nodded.

***30 minutes later***

"Ok. So you might want to sit down." He started to look really concerned. "This is hard for me to say, so don't interrupt, okay?," he nodded. I exhaled and told him everything, even about my stalker.

"Why the hell didn't you tell us about it?!" He hissed out. I lowered my head in shame. "Because I didn't want to worry you and I didn't want to be smothered by you guys. He groaned out of frustration,"We are your mates! That's what we are supposed to do." He stated as if it were obvious. He was about to say/ yell something, but instead he was just taking deep breaths.

After 5 minutes of that he spoke gently,"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled, but if you had told us none-" he stopped before he started to yell again. "That's not the point, the point is how did a miscarriage go to not being able to have babies?" He sat down on a log. I sat next to him," I don't know. I'm supposed to be able to, but I can't."

"Is it because of us, because you have 4 mates?" I shook my head," No no, my mom has more than one mate and I'm here. But there's other ways we can get a baby adoption or a you could ask a woman who can give you one." I whimpered at the last suggestion. He growled, "ABSOLUTELY NOT. THE ONLY WOMAN I WILL TOUCH IS YOU." I sighed happily with his response. "We should get back the guys are bugging about where are you and how are you." I laughed and nodded.

As soon as we got home, I was hit with tons of kisses and hugs," Where were you?" Donovan ask. I looked at Joshua and mindlinked him,'Babe, can you tell them what I told you, please.' I gave him the puppy dog look and caved. "Thanks babe, tell them when I go upstairs.'

"Boys, I'm tired I'm going to sleep." I yawned to emphasize my point. "Ok mí amor, we'll go with you." I shook my head as Joshua spoke," Um Guys, I have something to tell you." They nodded. 'Thank you' I mouthed to him.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed waited for them, but my phone beeped. 'You really shouldn't have done that.' I was about to reply but a rag was placed on my nose and mouth. I blacked out.

My stalker had taken me.