Epilogue

Ahhhhhh! The book is #104 in werewolf!

Estrella's POV

Five years had passes since the incident

Five years had passes since the incident. Five years since I had my first baby boy. I was extremely happy. After that night, the guys did as they promised. I did indeed have all of their babies. I am the proud mother of 5 kids, but they say they aren't finished until I have enough for a whole soccer team.

After that night I went to visit him in the cellars. With my new witch powers, and a lot of help from my supernatural, I had put back the mating bond with him and Gina. He screamed and screamed from the devastation of his lost mate. Within two days he had killed himself. A couple days later I found out that Mayra had met her actual mate. He was very charming and was forced to stay away from her, but he was miserable and he was going to fight for her, but clearly he didn't have to.

"Hello, my love. " Donovan said, kissing my cheek.

"Where are the others?"

"Taking the kids to their grandparents." He stated. After two years the boys finally said it was time to move out and get our own house. We bought a two-story house near the pack house. There was only one problem, and as I thought that, the boys came in.

OK, you can do this Estrella. Go and change from you PJ'S, and put on a dress.

I took a deep breath and called the boys to the living room and told them to wait until I came back downstairs. As I got ready with a simple white sundress, and put on some black flats, and let my hair come down in waves, I came back downstairs.

Here goes nothing. The boys looked at me confused as to why I was so nervous. It's just like ripping of a bandaid. I just have to ask them one simple question.

"Will you marry me?" I blurted out. Their faces looked surprised. I looked at them and none of them are responding. Maybe I should have done a speech? As I kept on thinking about what I have should've said, the boys came over to me and started to kiss me all over my face.

"Yes. Oh god yes we'll marry you. " They said, still kissing my face. Well looks like I did fine.

A/N:Finally, after one year I have completed this book. Although I'm not done.  I will be revising this book, editing it, and adding more to it. I will be making more books in the future for now I need to focus on fixing this book. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share