Chapter 11

The tree that Estrella sits near.

Estrella's POV

I turned around to see that Mayra's mate is

A

GIRL!

'Wow, I never thought Mayra was going for the other side.' I thought.

"But when you called me you sounded nervous. Why?"

"Because I don't swig for the other team."

'Oh'

"But-" I got cutoff by Mayra hitting me when her mate was walking towards us.

'What are you are to do M?' I mindlinked her.

'I don't know. I mean she is my mate, but what if she rejects me.'

'Well 1) I'll beat her ass, 2) stop her, 3) do it first if want to. I personally think number 1 would be my favorite.' She laughed.

We looked to where she was walking and then she looked at me angry eyes. 'Mayra, if she doesn't stop looking at me, I will glady do number one right now.'

'Maybe she is jealous because you are a girl and standing next to me.'

'Still. Jealous or not, she shouldn't be looking at me like that. Especially since I'm an alpha's daughter. You know how alpha's daughter get when they are looked at the wrong way. Remember what happened when someone looked at me like that?'

'Oh yeah that teacher shouldn't have been looking at you like that. Has he gotten out of that coma yet?'

'Nope and she is nearing so be cool'

'Since when have I stopped?' I laughed. Then her mate came and was still glaring at me.

"Uh, can I help you?" I asked angrily.

"Yeah. You can step away from my mate whore." She spat.

'OH HELL NO. Sorry for what I'm about to do Mayra.' She nooded as if to say 'ok' because mate or not she has my back no matter what.

I walked up to her and grabbed her shirt,"Mutt, you better learn your place before I knock some sense into you." I growled in her face, while some alpha seeped through my voice. She submitted right away. Then I let go of her.

"I'm sorr-" I cut her off.

"Its not ok," she looked up at me," you are my bestfriend's mate. You should have asked before assuming." She looked back down Shamefully.

"I'm sorry." She said truthfully.

"Ok." I said while shrugging my shoulders. Then Mayra finally said something. "Hi I'm Mayra." The girl looked at her,"I'm Gina."

'Well I'm going to leave, okay?' I mindlinked her.

'No! Don't leave me alone!' She whined.

'Um, hello, mate standing right there.'

'I repeat, Don't. Leave. Me. Alone.' She said the last part threatening.

I sighed,'Ok,. I won't leave you.'

"Well I have to go. Bye." I said. While I was walking away I felt Mayra's gaze buring holes in my head.

As soon as I walked in the woods an arm went around my waist and a hand went over my mouth. My screams were muffled so I tried to struggling.

"Calm down babe. It's just me." Joshua said. Then he let go off me. Then I punched him in the stomach. He groaned.

"That was for scaring me." Then I started to walk away, but before I could take a step a sudden pain hit me in my mouth. I put my hand over my mouth so I could cover my screams. Then Joshua walked in front of me and put his hands on my shoulders.

"What's wrong?" He said worriedly.

'My mouth hurts like when I first shifted.' I mindlinked because it hurt to talk.

"Remove your hand and open your mouth." I shook my hand. He sighed,

"I suggest you do it before I make you." He said. I opened my mouth and then he gasped.

"Estrella, when was the last time you fed your vampire." I shook my my head as to say,'Never'.

"You have to feed your vampire at least once a month. But when you first shift you have to feed twice. And if you don't that side will die."

I gasped, 'Aurora when were you planning on telling me this' I questioned her,

'I was going to tell you when we were running from our mates but then they came. And I didn't tell you because we were spending time with our mates.' She said weakly.

'Why do I have a pain in my mouth, Joshua?' I mind linked him.

"Because your fangs are coming out for the first time since the shift. It will decease when you feed often." He said. I nodded in understanding.

'I need to feed right away because my vampire is very weak.'

"Ok, wait here, I will be right back." He sped away.

1 minute later he came back with a ROGUE that was knocked out.

"Estrella since you didn't feed twice you will have to kill it."

'Aurora are you strong enough to take over?'

'Yeah' Then I gave her full control.

5 minutes later I was given back control then I gasped. The rogue and rogue were gone. When I looked down and saw blood every where. But none of it was mine. It was rogues. Then I sniffed and smelt a little of Joshua's blood.

'Aurora! What happened!' I yelled.

'Nothing! I simply killed the rogue and when I was finished Joshua tried pulling me off the rogue, but I was still feeding. Then Joshua finally pulled me off and I snarled at him. He tried hugging me but then I bit him. And then he grabbed the rogue and left.' She said guiltily.

'Aurora' I scolded her.

She was about to reply but then Joshua came back. I looked at his hands to see nothing. I gave him a confused look.

"I healed right when you bit me."

I gave an apologetic smile.

"It's ok."

"Where are the rest of the boys?"

"Oh ya. We split up to find you and when we did we were supposed to mindlinked each other." He smiled sheepishly.

"Oh, but how do you mindlinked one another when we are from different packs and you're a vampire?"

"Oh ya that. Well when we marked you we had to mark each other." He moved his head to the side more and I saw on his neck the initials of Donovan's name.

"When you mindlink them tell them to meet us back at the place where I ran off to"

*** 15 minutes later ***

When we got there I started walking towards the tree, when I something hit me in the heart. I looked down and saw an arrow. I started to fall towards the ground. When I started to fall Joshua started to yell my name. He caught me before I could touch the ground. He started to shake me and yell for me to keep me eyes wide open. Then he pulled the arrow out.

"Hey guys- Estrella No!" The guys yelled,

"Hey boys." I said weakly. My eyelids started to feel heavy.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE YOUR EYES." They yelled.

I then faded into the darkness.

.............

A/N: Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share