Chapter 19 Part 2

Estrella's POV

My stalker is Xavier? How!? He is supposed to be gay? Wait, why did he look like Joshua and where did the guys go?

"Xaviver! What is going on? Who were you talking to? Where are my mates? How did you change to Joshua and back to nor-" I got cut off from a familiar darkness I welcomed before.

*

I woke up with searing pain going through my head. I moved my hands to my head, or at least tried to. My hands were restricted from moving anywhere because they were chained to the wall. Luckily, I could still stand up. I sat back down as soon as the door opened. In came Xavier. His faced softened as he looked at me.

"Time for some answers." He muttered.

***
Damien's POV

We had eached grew worried with what was happening with our mate. I mean who wouldn't? They take our mate and raped her. We told each of our packs and Joshua's kingdom about Estrella's kidnappings and they were furious of the person who took their Luna/Queen. Everyone, apart form the women and children, looked for her and yet nothing.

We tried mind linking her but something was blocking it. Since I am her twin we have a secret mind link, but that one doesn't work either. One of the warriors from Donovan's and Angel's pack came into the office where the guys and I were looking at a map.

"We got her scent." With that we jumped up and followed the warrior, Sam.

*****

Estrella's POV

" This might take awhile so don't interrupt ok?" I nodded. He sighed and began," So I'm not gay. I only said I was so you wouldn't know about my crush and I wouldn't get rejected. I know that doesn't make sense but I was afraid of rejection and if you would've known I liked you, you wouldn't have hung out with me. So I kept it a secret and when my feelings became stronger for you I begged my parents to move so I could get over you, but that clearly didn't work out so much. While I was gone I was miserable. I wouldn't eat or sleep without seeing you.

"I also found my mate there but I didn't want her because she wasn't you. I didn't reject her I just strung her along with me when I needed her. She has been so useful for this plan. She is also a witch. She was the one who made you have a miscarriage, she was the one who made me look like Joshua, she was the one who sped up your pregnancy." I gasped at the last one.

"What do you mean sped it up?" I whispered scared of what he might say.

"While you were knocked out, I had my 'mate' come her and tell me of you were pregnant with my child and she said yes so I told her to speed it up and in an hour or so you'll look as if you were ready to give birth. The process of it won't harm the baby." He said with a proud smile.

Well I would slap the smile off of his face if I could.

"But why would she do that, you are her mate. It must kill her to see her soul mate be with another." I questioned.

"Exactly, she is my mate. She will do anything I want her do because she knows if she doesn't, I'll reject her." He said. As he finished that a knock came through the door. "You're about to meet her right now." He yelled come in and the person who walked in surprised me.

It was Gina. Mayra's supposedly mate.

(A/N I was going to finish it there but I didn't want to be mean, again.)

I can't believe this! I thought she was a werewolf and went the other way.

Xavier must've seen the confusion on my face and decided to explain some more.

"Remember how I said she was useful for the plan? Well since she is a witch, I had made her put a spell on herself to smell like a werewolf and put a spell on Mayra to make it seem that they were mates. She would he the one to tell what was going on and where were you." He said.

"Who could you do this to Mayra? This will hurt so much more than you think."

What he said next scared to death," I'll just kill her." Then Yolanda came through the door and said something that brought me hope.

"They are here"

*******

Merry Christmas! Here is a present from me to you.

Remember to

Vote

Comment

Follow

Share