Chapter 1

As I woke up, I looked at my phone and saw that it was 6:50 A.M. So I took a shower then put on red pants with a black shirt that had the Union Jack flag and the rolling stones on it. ( picture at top) I didn't do much to my hair just combed it and let it natural. It was Monday so I didn't feel like doing anything special to my hair. Like why waste time on my hair when I'm just going to school who am I trying to impress?

Since I was the only one up so early i decided to do something that I don't do willingly which is clean my room. Yes I do my room its just so much work. I have to do the bed , clean the floor, take all my dirty clothes downstairs, then I have to clean my closest. See how much work I have to to do. But today, I didn't fell lazy. So I put my earphones on and started cleaning with the beat of the music. Once I finished, I took the clothes downstairs and put them where the laundry was piled.

Then I went to the kitchen amd cooked pancakes, frijols (beans), and scrambled eggs. I checked the time and saw it was 7:30. School doesn't start until 8:15 so I was good. When I had finished the cooking I had footsteps hitting the ground from upstairs.

"Good morning baby sis" my brothers said in unison. I gave Damien a look that bascially said what-the-hell. "Um, Damien last time I checked i am older than you," I said. "No no. I remember you said that since I was older I had to take out the trash. So I'm older," he smirked. " I only said that because I was too lazy to do it," I said. " Doesn't matter. You said it so haha in your face," he said . I was about to say something but got interrupted by my brother Mason.

" If you guys want some food then I suggest you eat now before Jake, dad, mom, and I finish it." Huh I didn't even notice Mom and Dad come downstairs. You're probably wondering why Mason still lives with us when he already found his mate. It's because they're taking things slow. I'm actually surprised they went this long without mating seeing how it has been 6 months. Also adding that he's soon-to-be-Alpha.

Anyways, I noticed nearly all the food was gone so I grabbed a plate and started eating like a lady should. If a lady were to stuff her face like she hasn't eaten for days. When I looked at the time I saw it was ready 8:00. So I kissed my parents and Mason goodbye and took off in my red Ferrari and drove like i was in a speedchase.

...........

A/N: How was the 1st chapter.I know nothing has happened yet but in the next chapter there will be a surprise. As you could tell this is my very 1st book. I hope you all like it.

Comment

Vote