Chapter 14

Luna at top and what she wears.
........

Estrella's POV

I woke up to the song of Mike Posen, Please Don't Go. Yesterday's events came crashing back to me in instant. The training and the text. I couldn't tell the guys about the text because they wouldn't sleep until this person is under the ground. I'll just have to talk with Xavier and Mayra.

***At school*** (Play music. How Estrella feels)

The boys weren't home when I left so I figured they were at school. All sudden I felt disgusted and annoyed. It wasn't me feeling that, so it meant that one of my mates were feeling that. I immediately started to sniff the air so I could locate my mates. When I found them I was boiling mad.

I saw Luna and her followers kissing Damien, Angel, and Donovan. I didn't know where Joshua was. At least he wouldn't be in trouble. I walked to them as calmly as I could. Once I reached them I cleared my throat, which got the boys attention. They pushed the girls off of them and started to explain what had happened.

"Baby, why are you apologizing to this whore?" Luna questioned.

I looked behind me to see if she was talking to someone else. I then pulled out my mirror and faced it towards her, "Bitch the only whore here is the person in the mirror. Oh would you look at that, it's you." I said.

"Shut the fuck up. Why are you here anyways?"

"Because those guys you were just kissing are my mates."

She scoffed," Please. Like they want you."

"Really? Then what are these?" I moved my hair so she see their marks. "Hmmm?"

"If they wanted you then they wouldn't have kissed us."

"I'm pretty sure they didn't." Then she kissed Damien.

I growled and grabbed her by her hair then my supernaturals took over at the same. "If you want to keep your wolf, you will never kiss any other guy unless it is your father and your mate. If you are to not follow these instructions you will lose your wolf. Am I understood?" They said. She nodded her head while shaking with fear. Then ran off with her followers.

After that, they gave me back control. The boys starting to explain, but I ran off. They started to chase me but I used my vampire and werewolf speed to leave them. "Joshua, where are you?" I mindlinked him.

"I'm sorry love, but I had to come back to my kingdom. Since I found you, I had to train to be ready to be king. Why, what's wrong?"

"Nothing I'll tell you when I get there."

"You're coming? Be careful because the guards will get protective."

"I'll be alright. I'll just loft up my shirt." I joked.

He growled. "I'm just kidding. I'll show them my mark from you."

"Ok. Bye babe."

***At the kingdom***

By the time I reached the castle it was already dark. As predicted the guards wouldn't let me in, so I just showed them the mark.

"Joshua, where are you?"

"Right behind you." He whispered behind me. I screamed. "You asshole. You scared the crap out of me." He just laughed.

"Come on, you must be tired. Let's go to sleep."

"Are you kidding? I'm starving. Do you have food?" He chucked then started to walk to the kitchen.

"All we have is blood. Is that ok?"

"As long as it fils me up."

"I know something else that could feel you up." He started to smirk.

"Later." I smirked. He choked on his saliva. He was going to say something, but we had reached the kitchen. I opened the fridge.

'Aurora. What kind do you want?'

'Doesn't matter as long as I get some in my system.'

My fangs came out and I bit into the bag. I moaned from the taste. I had three more bags until I was completely full. "Ok, now we can go to sleep."

"Ok."

*** Later On during the night***

I woke up to a burning sensation going all over my body. I turned around for help, but as soon as I turned around I saw that Joshua was in a corner. "Joshua, it hurts. Please make it stop."

"I can't. We all have be here."

"Then take me to them."

*** In Estrella's bedroom.***

"What are we supposed to do?"

"What do you think, Angel"

"We can't complete it. She is not ready."

"Boys, I'm ready."

"Since Angel and Donovan are inexperienced they'll go first." Said Damien.

I started to feel kisses on my neck and jaw. Then hands everywhere. They started to undress them selves and me. They flipped me over so my back was facing Donovan and I was under Angel. They started to ease their way in slowly. I flinched and my eyes started to water when angel had entered. Then tears started to go down when Donovan entered. Angel kissed the tears and started to move. It started to feel good a little bit after that. I started to feel a build up coming from my stomach. Then pleasure went through all of me when I had released. A little bit after that they both had released. They pulled out of me.

"Our turn." Joshua said and it started over again.

*******

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. They finally completed the mating process!. I wonder what is going to happen next. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

Share

Follow