Chapter 7

Damien at top

.......

This chapter is Dedicated to @HiraMuhammad

Estrella's POV

When I got to class I was a few minutes late. But that's also why I kiss up to teachers, so when I am late, I get a warning. But I was a little upset because I have math first, and it was favorite subject other than chemistry.

Anyways, my math teacher was talking to us about doing a group activity and it had to be done the gym.

"The whole-class activity will be to have one student stand in the middle of the gymnasium, holding one end of a known length of string. Then walk the other end of the string around to form a circle, placing students evenly on the imaginary circumference. When finished, I will have you students representing a fairly good circle, with one in the middle. We are going use the tape measure to find the diameter, using the center student for accuracy in measuring through the circle's center. Then we are to measure the circumference as well. Then we will calculate for Pi. But before we do that, we have to find our middle student." My teacher, Mrs. Valdivia, said.

But of course no one raised their hand so I volunteered.

"Great, okay so everyone stand in a circle and then Estrella will stand in the middle."

After we finished the project, the bell rang and we rushed to class to get our stuff then went to our other class. Which for me is gym.

As soon as i got to the gym I went straight for the girls' locker room. Our PE clothes were a simple t-shirt and a black shorts that went right above my knees. But since it was too hot to wear a t-shirt I did my own thing with the shirt. I cut out the sleeves and cut a little bit of the collar. Once I got ready and went to the gym I saw my three mates running towards me.

'But boy did they look good in their shirts. The shirts hugged their muscles and abs.' I thought.

Though i forgot again that Damien could read my mind. I saw that he stopped running and then also stopped the guys and told them what I thought. They starting smirking and did something unbelievably, incredibly, amazing hot.

You know what they did next?

THEY

FLEXED

THEIR

ARMS!

All of the girls were drooling. Not exasperation but literally drooled. I growled at them and instantly went to my mates and two of them held my hand and the other had his arms around my waist. Their touch instantly calmed me down.

"It's ok babe, we are yours not anyone elses." They said.

'She is hot when she gets possessive' said Angel's wolf, Midnight.

'I know right' said Angel.

I started to blush after I heard. Then I finally noticed that all the girls were giving me a death glare. So being the mature teenager I am, I stuck out my tongue in a mocking way then gave them my in-your-face stare. But then the other guys were also staring at my mates like they wanted to kill them. My mates were about to do something when the PE teacher came in.

"Alright, everyone go outside. Ok so today we will playing kickball/basketball."

One of the teenagers raised their hands and said, " But isn't that game for elementary school?"

"And? If I say we are going to play we are going to play. Anyways, our two captains are Damien and Angel. Damien go first."

"Alright I choose Estrella."