Chapter 12

The light Estrella sees.

.......

Donovan's POV (Before Estrella got shot with an arrow)

When Joshua had mindlinked us, we all ran to the place we found her. "I think Estrella deserves a little punishment for what she had done not once, but twice." Angel said while slowing down when we got near the place. Damien agreed.

"But don't you think she will be more angry since we already marked her without her say?" I said worriedly thinking that she will never talk to us again. Damien looked at me knowingly.

"She can't leave us because she has all of our marks, which means she will grow depressed if she were to abandon us." He said.

"But-" I got cut off with a soaring pain in my heart. I feel to the ground and cried out in pain. I looked to see that guys were in the same position as I was. We looked at one another and we all had the look of worry upon our face. We got back up and even through pain we reached the place, just in time to see Estrella falling. We raced to catch her but Joshua caught her before she fell to the ground. As we reached her, we saw that an arrow had been shot in her heart.

"Hey boys." She said weakly. Her eyelids started to close and Damien yelled for her to keep them open. But she didn't hear him and closed them. Her heart was beating was very faint.

"Joshua take her to the pack's doctor NOW!" Damien all but growled. He then sniffed the arrow and his eyes went night black. "Hunter." He said before taking off to the other side of the woods.

Angel went with Joshua and I took off after Damien. I started to follow his scent. When I found him, I was very proud of him. He had the hunter up against the tree. The hunter was bloody from head to toe and was spitting out his teeth. "Let's see how you like being shot." He said lowly. He grabbed the bow and arrow, put it in the position and shot it right through the hunter's head.

He whipped his head towards me and his eyes widened. "Shit! That must've scared you. I'm so sorry. Its just that he almost killed my sister and-" As he rambled on with his apology, I started walking towards him. Right when I reached him I pulled his head towards me and kissed him to show him I wasn't afraid of him. Right away he started to kiss back. I bit his lip softly and he denied access. I growled out of frustration and he chuckled then pulled away.

"Sorry to end it love, but we have a mate that we don't know if she is alive. We have to go and check up on them to see how she is doing." I nodded and we ran off to see if our mate was ok.

***At the pack's doctor***

Right when we had walked in we saw Joshua and Angel looking pale. That's not a good sign. "What happened? Where is she? Is she ok? What did the doctor say?" Damien questioned. Joshua looked at him with a pained face,"She's gone." That's when my world had come crashing down.

.......

Estrella's POV

As I faded into the darkness, I saw a bright light. I, of course, went to touch the light but when I reached it, the light had gone away. I heard a swish sound and gasped. I was back to the place I was before I had gotten shot. But the only difference was that it looked a little more faded and there were four teenage girls standing there looking at me.

They all looked beautiful. One of the four spoke up,"Hey Estrella." The girl smirked. 'Wait a minute, I know that voice from anywhere.' I gasped, yet again. "Maria is that you?" (A/N that's the name of her wolf) "Yup." She said popping the 'p'. She was wearing a white shirt that said,'DON'T HATE ME CUZ YOU AIN'T ME' and skinny jeans.

"How?" I whispered.  "Well we are here because you 'died' and was going to tell you something important, but before that say 'hi' to you other supernaturals."

"Hey I'm your vampire, the one you forgot to feed, Aurora." She was wearing a Lacey red shirt with dark jeans. Her hair was scrunched up.

"Sup, I'm your demon, Eyessenia." I've got to say she was the best dressed one. She had on a dark blue skater dress and denim jacket. Her hair was black and had blue it in.

"And I'm your mermaid, Krystal." Her shirt was the same color as her tail and black leggings.

"Ok, so since we know who is who, we can tell you why you are here. Every time you 'die' you are sent to the place of your death. Bu-"

"Wait, you said every time I die. What do you mean by that?" I asked confused.

"Well if you were to let me finish you would know," Maria huffed," Anyways, as I was saying, you can't die. I mean you can it's just very difficult. To kill you, the person would have to kill every supernatural in you before doing so." She states.

"So basically the only way to kill me is to kill you four?" I question.

"Yes, that is what I just said. But it has to be at the same time. Once we have died you can be killed like any human. Also if you do not feed Aurora she will not die, she will only weaken you."

I was going to reply when I heard a beeping sound. Then I was something grabbed me and I shouted, but nothing came out. I looked to the four only to see that they were gone. What ever had got me let me go, and as soon as it let go I was pushed back into my body. I opened my eyes and sat upstaight panting. I looked around me to see all of my mates sleeping. As I looked closer to their faces I saw that they had tears on their cheeks.

I got up slowly so they wouldn't wake up, and went to the bathroom. I went to flush the toilet and was so thankful that it was quiet. But when I washed my hands I heard movement from outside the door. I opened the door and saw all of the boys there with a look of disbelief.

"No it can't be. She didn't have a heartbeat for 4 days." Damien muttered. I was about to reply when the doctor came looking down. "I'm sorry to say this but we can't keep her any longe-." He didn't finish his sentence because he looked up and his mouth fell wide open. "How is she alive?" He questioned under his breath. Angel cleared his throat. The doctor composed himself, "Well since she is up, we need to run some tests on her  and then you can take her home."

The boys nodded. When the doctor left, after taking some blood, the guys started to question me. Mostly on how was I alive. 'Maria, can I tell them?' I asked. 'Yes, but not now because anyone could be listening so tell them later.' "Boys, I will answer your questions later, but for now take me out of here so I can eat." They chuckled.

........

A/N: Hope ya'll like this chapter.

Follow

Comment

Vote

Share