Chapter 2

Mayra at top

$$$$$

As I drove up to my high school, (Buena Creek), I noticed a big crowd around the parking lot. So I did something any normal person would do, I honked my horn and scared everyone. Once they got out of my way, I parked in my usual place and got out.

I saw my best friend since diapers, Mayra, come up to me and said," Heyy girl. I've missed you." "You just saw me two days ago," I said. " So? I know you missed my awesomeness," she said. Then she flipped her hair dramatically. " Sure," I replied sarcastically. "Anyways, what why did I come her again? Oh yeah, have you seen the two new students? They're H-O-T, and they have British accents!" She used her hand to fan her self to emphasize on how HOT they were.

"Have you gotten their names yet?" I asked. " Yes I have. Their names are Angel and Donovan. Both of them are werewolves, they are both brothers, and don't have their mate."

" Maybe I might just run into them," I said.

...........

Angel's POV

When Donovan and I got out of my car, we got surrounded by numerous of people. By the smell of this place I could tell only werewolves only go here. I guessed the people were blocking large amounts of the parking lot because some girl honked the horn and scared some of the people around her. I could even smell urine.

I let some of power slip so my brother and I could get our schedule. Once I had did that the crowd made a pathway for us. I heard a few whispers along the way.

"Who are those two guys?"

"Those two think they're so cool."

But my favorite one was, " Those are the hottest guys I have ever seen." Once I heard that one, I couldn't help but smirk. It's true. I mean come on. My brother and I have black hair that's styled as greaser hair. I have on a dark blue t-shirt ,black leather jacket, black pants, and have black vans. While my brother has on a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans, and white vans. We both have hazel eyes with some orange in it and two dimples.

As we were walking I smelled the most amzing, breathtaking smell yet. It was strawberries mixed with chocolate. I looked over to my brother and saw he was sniffing the air.

Then we looked at each other and said," Mate."

...........

A/N: I hope guys liked the chapter.

Vote

&

Comment