Chapter 10

Xavier at top

Estrella's dance at top

.......

Estrella's POV

"What were you thinking?"

"Why didn't you tell us where you were going?"

"Who was that guy you were dancing with?"

"You look hot."

That last one was from Damien.

"Ok ok one question at a time. To answer your question angel i was thinking of having some fun with my best friend. I didn't tell you where I was going Joshua because then i would have taken you guys and i didn't want to. Donovan that guy I was dancing was with my GAY best guy friend. And Damien I always look hot."

"But still the only people who should be touching you is us. No one else because you are OURS." Joshua said possessivly. I don't know why but I was sort of getting turned on from him being so possessive. Then the boys sniffed the air and looked at me with me dark eyes.

It was like i was Jerry and they were Tom. You know from the cartoon Tom and Jerry. No? Oh well.

The next thing I know i was walking backwards and feel on my bed.

MY

BED.

It was like opening invitation to get in bed with me especially when they had lust in their eyes and hard ons. Then all the boys started crawling to me. Very slowly. Then all of them started to kiss me. Damien and Angel on my neck Donovan and Joshua on my face. Then all three of them got off me but Damien was still kissing my neck. 'What's going on?"

.............

Damien's POV

When we all started to kiss her I mindlinked the other guys, "We will each mark her starting with with the mate who she saw first. But when she starts to scream one of you will kiss her since everyone is asleep. Joshua you will kiss her since you will be last to mark her. Ok?"

"Ok." They replied.

So then they all got off her and started to kissing gown get neck trying to find her sweet spot and and found it below her ear. I then started to suck on it so it will soften for the mark. Then estrlla moaned and i couldn't take it anymore so I bite her. Joshua started to kiss swallowing her screams. I took my teeth out of her neck and got off of her and then Angel and Donovan both did the same as well as Joshua. When they were done Estrella eyelids started to close and once they finally closed we looked to one another.

"Do you guys remember how we feel attracted to one another and what we are to do when we mate Estrella?" I asked them. They nodded.

"Well that also implies to the marking. We each have to mark the one that we are attracted to most."

When I finished talking Angel came up to me and started to kiss me on my neck. "Donovan I need you to kiss me before he marks me." I then felt lips on mine. Then there was sharp pain in my neck. It hurt like hell. Then it started to feel good. Then I groaned. Angel took his teeth out my neck and Donovan stopped kissing me but I pulled him back so I could mark him. Then i did the same thing i did with Estrella to Donovan. Before I could mark him Joshua kissed him so he wouldn't scream loud. Then I marked him. When it was finally Angel's turn to get marked by Joshua I had to kiss him. When were all done marking each other we go into bed with Estrella and went to sleep.

......

Estrella's POV

I woke with my neck feeling sore, so I started to massage it when i felt something like a scab. I went to the mirror and gasped. I have been marked without permission. There was all of their initials on my neck. D.v. for Damien Valencia, A. P. For Angel perez, for Donovan Perez there was D.P, and for Joshua there was J.C. for Joshua Castillo.

The boys started to stir when they felt I wasn't there so before they woke up I decided to let them find me. I changed then I grabbed a few things before I left. I then covered my scent and ran quietly outside. With my scent still covered I started to run with my vampire speed to a place in the woods were I like to do a bunch of things.

It was in the middle of the woods and the floor was covered in daisies and the sun hit right in the middle of the flowers, where a tree stood. I would usually sit on the tree and color, draw, or make something new. But today I felt like dancing and singing. I got my phone and my speaker, put it on medium so they couldn't hear it, and played, Lay Me Down by Sam Smith. Then I let my body soak in the music to feel it's beats. When I was finished i continued dancing until I was breathing too hard I couldn't dance. After 9 songs I was tired.

I went To the tree so I could draw the scene in front of me. I was nearly finished when a twig snapped. I smelled the air and noticed it was my mates.

"How long have you been there?" I asked without looking at them. They weren't answering back so I looked back and saw four angry faces.

"What's the matter with you guys?" I asked innocently. Again no answer. Thats when I noticed that they weren't angry, they had lust in their eyes and hard on and they were looking at my body instead of my face. So I looked down and started to blush because they were staring at my body because I only had a sports bra and baggy shorts that reached my knees.

I started to cover myself because they weren't supposed to look at my body only my face. Until it was time to do IT.

"Um can you not?" I asked, but more like demanded. They still stared.

"If you don't stop staring at my body and to my face I will twist your nipples til you guys are screaming like little girls." That shook' em abit but Joshua was still looking. So I got up and swayed my hips while walking to him. When I put my hands on him I gasped. The shocks were increased from last time touched.

'It's from the mark,idiot' my wolf said.

I blocked her out so I could focus. I started move my arms all over him then started to kiss him. He moaned then when I got to his chest, I twisted his nipples. At first he started to scream normal until I twist them even more then he started to scream like a little girl. I let go. The boys were laughing like crazy. I swear I heard one of them fart.

"I told you that I would do this but you didn't listen." I told him

"So again how long have you been there?" I asked.

"When you started your drawing." Angel said angrily.

"Why are you guys so angry?" I asked innocently yet again.

"Don't act all innocent, when you are anything but. You left again without telling us." Damien said

"Well you guys marked me without my consultant."

"You didn't tell us to stop so we took that as a yes."

"You still should've asked." I muttered.

"Don't be mad, love." Donovan said. He then came up to me, when he was about to kiss me my phone rang and noticed that the ringtone i had for Mayra was the one that rang.

"Hello?"

"Estrella came here quickly. I'm in front of Xavier's house." Then she hung up. She sounded nervous and Mayra is never nervous. I quickly ran towards Xavier's place with my mates yelling my name. As soon as I got there she said," I found my mate."

"But isn't your birthday tomorrow?"

"Nope it's today. You always get your dates wrong."

"Well happy birthday. Who's your mate?"

She nodded her head towards her mate. I turned around to see who Mayra mate was and thought, 'oh shit'

...............

A/N :Sorry for the wait. I wonder who is Mayra's mate? Comment to guess who her mate is.

Follow

Share

Vote

Comment