Chapter 4

Angel at top

..........

(Next day)

Estrella's POV

Right when my dream was getting good, (Taylor Lautner was about to take off his shirt), I am woken up to the sound of Mexican music. The song that is playing is Las Mañanitas. It's sort of a tradition. Every time someone in my family has a birthday, my parents wake up early and then wake up my siblings then put on the music. It's scars the crap out of me sometimes because my dad would sometimes plug it in to the speakers.

Anyways, Father and Mason walked through the door.

"Where's Mom and Jake?" I asked.

"They're in Damien's room saying happy birthday." My dad said.

"Oh."

"Happy Birthday baby sis/girl." Mason and Dad said in unison.

"Awww thanks. What time is it?"

"It's 2:50 A.M. Why?"

"So I can go back to sleep."

" No no you are turning into your supernaturals in 5 minutes, then Damien is right after you." Dad said. I groaned and turned around and hit my face on the pillow.

" Do I have to change into anything?"

" I would say yes, but you are going take years to change. The pajamas will suffice." My dad said. My face had shock written all over it.

"I wouldn't take years, it would take 5 mins." My dad and Mason started laughing.

" Ya right. Last time I told you to get ready you said 'Give me 5 mins' and then you took 2 freaking hours just to put on some clothes." Mason said. I blushed in embarrassment. I was about to say something but the only thing that came out of my mouth was a piercing scream because a sudden pain hit me.

You know that cramp that you get in your leg and it hurts to walk after when it's gone? Well imagine that pain all over your body times 5.

I felt someone pick me up and yell something about clothes. Then we were out in the woods with people surrounding us. You're probably wondering why there's people up in 2:55 A.M. well it's because they have patrolling around 1 A.M.

My dad placed me on the ground and I started hearing bones cracking. Imagine cracking your back but louder or/and like stepping on tons of crunchy leaves for 1 hour. After that painfully hour I finally changed into a black and purple wolf.

I mindlinked my dad," What color are my eyes?"

"All red." His voice was full of pride. I looked at the pack members and they had their mouths wide open.

"How's Damien?"

"He's changing into his wolf as we speak."

"When do I change to the rest-" I was cut of my sentence by another sudden pain.

( A/N I didn't feel like writing the pain part so I skipped it where she finished with the transformation)

After hours of screaming and breaking bones I finally changed into all my supernaturals.

Werewolf's name Maria

Vampire's name Aurora

Mermaid's name Krystal

Demon's name Eyessenia

I decided I wanted to change into werewolf form.

"Dad, can you bring some clothes?"

" I already have them here. Take them and change behind a tree."

Once I changed into the clothes I smelt the most delicious smell ever. It smelt like vanilla mixed with rain. I stepped out the tree and tried locating the scent. I followed it and say it was. All of my supernaturals said,"Mate."

It was my twin brother

...........

A/N: Wasn't expecting that were you?

Hoped you liked this chapter

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow